AAI Junior Executive Recruitment: The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has announced the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 with 496 vacant positions. The application link will be active from November 1, 2023, to November 30, 2023. Applicants must be between 18 and 27 years old, with age relaxation based on their category. You can find the application link on the official website aai. aero or in this post.
AAI Junior Executive Notification 2023 PDF
|Name of the recruitment||AAI Junior Executive Notification 2023 PDF|
|Post name||Junior Executive|
|Airport Authority of India JE Vacancy 2023||496|
|Opening date of application||November 1, 2023.|
|Closing date of AAI Junior Executive Application Form 2023||November 30, 2023.|
|Application fee||Rs 1000 for the General category and Rs 0 for Sc, ST, PWD, and female candidates|
|Age limit||18 years to 27 years|
|Exam Date||January 2024|
|Admit card release date||Seven days before the exam date|
|Result date||March 2024|
|Selection process||Online CBT mode examination followed by an Application Verification/voice test/ Psychological assessment test / Medical test / Psychoactive Substances test/ Background verification.|
|Exam mode||Online CBT|
|Educational qualification||Graduation in B.Sc as a regular student with a physics and mathematics bachelor’s degree as a regular student in Engineering|
|Allowances||dearness allowance, perks @ 35% of the basic pay.|
AAI Junior Executive Application Form 2023 Fees
The AAI has released a notification for the various posts of Junior executive. All the candidates have to pay an application fee according to the category in which they belong to submit their AAI Junior Executive Application Form 2023 successfully. Candidates can check the official notification to know about the application fee. Have a look at the below details:
|Category||AAI Junior Executive Application Form 2023 Fees|
|All Category||Rs 1000/-|
|SC, ST, PWD, Female, and Apprentice who completed their one-year training under AAI||Rs. 0/-|
AAI Junior Executive Age Limit 2023
A candidate should be between the age limit which is decided by the AAI for this recruitment.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Airport Authority of India JE Vacancy 2023
|Post name||UR||EWS||OBC||Sc||ST||Airport Authority of India JE Vacancy 2023|
|Junior Executive||199||49||140||75||33||496 Posts|
How to Apply Online AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 @ aai.aero
Candidates who are eligible and want to Apply Online for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 @ aai.aero can fill out their application form from the official website. By using these simple steps they can fill out their application form easily.
- Open a web browser and visit the AAI official website which is aai.aero.
- AAI website’s home page will be open. Scroll down the page and click on the career tab.
- A recruitment dashboard will be open. Look for the recruitment name and click on the link given below the online registration and Objections link.
- Registration page will be open. Fill out the registration form to create your registration ID and password for login by clicking on the new user tab.
- The AAI Junior Executive Registration 2023 form will be open. Fill out all required details of the candidate carefully. An OTP will be received on your registered mobile number. Fill out this OTP and submit the registration form successfully.
- After submission of your registration form a registration number and password will be received on your registered mobile number and email address.
- Login yourself on the application portal to fill out your application form by using these registration numbers and passwords.
- Application forms will be open. All the required details and documents carefully and upload your clearly visible photograph in this application form.
- After paying the application form successfully submit your application form and the process to Apply Online AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 is complete.
- Save your application form preview on your device for further use in this recruitment.