Agriculture Department Recruitment (WBPSC) | The notification has been published by the State Public Service Commission. WBPSC has published a notification that this vacancy will be filled in the State Agriculture Department.
Agriculture Department Recruitment (WBPSC)
It is also informed that job aspirants from the districts of the state can apply for the respective recruitment. Job aspirants who are willing to apply for WBPSC-related recruitment read below till the end to know more details about the application. Below will be a detailed discussion about the vacancies, application procedure, and recruitment process –
Post Name and Vacancies for WBPSC Recruitment 2023:
As per the official notification of WBPSC Recruitment 2023, applications will be received from eligible candidates for the engagement of the Director of Horticulture post for the Department of Food Processing Industries & Horticulture, Govt. of West Bengal. There is one vacancy.
How To apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2023,
follow these steps to apply online:
- Visit the official portal of WBPSC (West Bengal Public Service Commission).
- Look for the recruitment notification for the desired position and read it carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, important dates, and application process.
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements mentioned in the notification.
- Download the prescribed application form available on the official website or obtain it from the designated locations mentioned in the notification.
- Fill in the application form with accurate and relevant details. Double-check for any errors or omissions.
- Gather all the required documents, including educational qualification certificates, proof of age, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents specified in the notification.
- Attach the documents to the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 210, unless you belong to the S.C./S.T. category in West Bengal or have a physical disability of 40% and above (P.W.D.), in which case the fee is exempted.
- Submit the completed application form along with the required documents and the application fee, if applicable, before the specified deadline, which is 15th June 2023 according to the given information.
- Keep a copy of the submitted application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- The selection process may involve evaluating candidates based on their qualifications, grades, and marks, or conducting a screening test, as mentioned in the notification.
Make sure to refer to the official notification for detailed instructions and any updates related to the application process.
Other important information about WBPSC Recruitment 2023
- Candidates will be recruited through written tests and interviews. All information can be found on the official website.
- In this case, the age should be between a minimum of 30 years and a maximum of 40 years. Also, age relaxation will be given for reserved as per government norms.
- In this case, the monthly salary will be given in lakhs. 1 lakh 23 thousand to 1 lakh 91 thousand.
Name of the post:
- The post of Director will be appointed in the Horticulture Department of Agriculture Department
- Degree or Master’s degree in the relevant field with work experience and good conversational skills in the Bengali language. You can also download the official notification for more details.