AIIMS JRF Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
Applications are invited in the prescribed format attached herewith for the post of “Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (01)” on purely contractual basis sanctioned under project entitled “Effectiveness of peer-led intervention in control of non-communicable diseases in rural areas of Khordha district:
A cluster-randomized controlled trial”, funded by DST-SERB (File No SRG/2022/001669) under Principal Investigator Dr. Priyamadhaba Behera, Asst. Professor, Dept. of CM & FM, AIIMS Bhubaneswar. The date for Walk-InInterview/VC is 03/08/2023 at 10 AM onwards, however, applications in the standard format should reach at [email protected] on or before 01/08/2023, 5PM.
What is the essential qualification for the applications of AIIMS –in detail below;
- MBBS / Graduation in Nursing / Medical Social Worker (MSW) with 5 years’ experience.
- Or, MBBS / Graduation in Nursing /Medical Social Worker (MSW) with Master in Public Health (MPH)
- Desirable Qualifications: Prior experience in projects related to Non- Communicable Disease (NCD)
What is the age limit for the applications of AIIMS –in detail below;
Age Limit 30 years
Salary Amount for AIIMS JRF Recruitment:
What is the salary amount for the recruitment of AIIMS –in detail below;
Rs 31,000/- + 16% HRA. Total Rs. 35,960/- Per Month (Consolidated)
11 Months with satisfaction extended up to a maximum of 18 months
What are the documents required for the applications of AIIMS –in detail below;
- Educational qualifications
- Date of Birth
- Experience certificates
- One recent passport-size photograph
- Identity proof i.e. Aadhaar/PAN /Voter ID/Driving License etc.
- One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents
- SC/ST/OBC/Disability Certificate, if applicable, for verification at the time of joining the post
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar:
How to apply for the recruitment of the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of AIIMS: Link
- Secondly, download the application form (Last 3 pages of the official notification –link below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, attach all the documents with the application form
- At last, submit it through mail id.
Email-ID – [email protected]
The date for Walk-InInterview/VC is 03/08/2023 at 10 AM onwards, however, applications in the standard format should reach at [email protected] on or before 01/08/2023, 5 PM.
Important Dates & Links for AIIMS JRF Recruitment:
Last date of application: 01.08.2023
Official Website of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar: Link
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: Download