ALP Recruitment 2023 Notification: Railway Recruitment Cell, WCR/Jabalpur invites ONLINE applications from regular and eligible employees (except RPF) of West Central Railway for filling up the following posts of ALP/Technicians, Junior Engineer (JE), Train Manager Category Posts against GDCE Quota as per vacancies indicated below:
RRC WCR Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Board||West Central Railway|
|Name of the post||ALP/Technicians, Junior Engineer (JE), and Train Manager Category|
|No. of Openings||424|
|Last Date to Apply||02.09.2023|
WCR Recruitment 2023 Qualification:
Candidates should have requisite minimum educational qualifications indicated for posts of this GDCE Notification 03/2023 from a recognized board/university/institute.
WCR Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The minimum and maximum age limit of the applicant should be 18 and 42 years respectively, there is an age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates.
WCR Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Applicants will get a salary depending upon the grade of the post, candidates will get an initial pay up to Rs. 35,400.
WCR Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Applicants will be selected through single stage Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT).
ALP Recruitment 2023 Notification How To Apply:
- Open the official website
- Select ‘About us->recruitment->railway recruitment cell->GDCE notification no. 03/2023’ option
- Read the complete details before applying
- Eligible candidates can apply by clicking on the “New Registration” link.
- Fill out the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
- The last date to apply is 02.09.2023
DETAILS OF VACANCIES AT A GLANCE
- ALP/Technicians Category Posts
- JE Category Posts
- Train Manager Category Posts
Documents to be uploaded
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificates of Educational Qualification for the post applied.
- In the case of SC/ST community candidates, a Community certificate issued by the
Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per Annexure- I of this Notification.
- In the case of OBC community candidates, a valid Community certificate issued by
the Competent Authority in the prescribed format as per Annexure-II of this
Notification. This Certificate should specifically indicate that the candidate does not
belong to the persons/section (Creamy Layer).
- Candidates claiming to belong to Other Backward Classes are also required to
submit a self-declaration in the prescribed format. (Annexure – IIA of this