Apply for Swachh Bharat Mission Yojana 2023: If you apply for Pradhan Mantri Swachh Bharat Mission Yojana, you will also get 12000 rupees. The central government is giving this financial assistance to every family in the village to build toilets.
There is no fee to apply. You can apply through mobile sitting at home. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Swachh Bharat Mission project on October 2, 2014, on the occasion of Gandhiji’s 145th birth anniversary, after the BJP government came to power.
The main objective of this project was to bring transparency and awareness about sanitation in the villages of the country. You can also get this money for building toilets at home through this scheme which is part of the Pradhan Mantri Shouchalaya Yojana. For that, you have to go to the official website of Swachh Bharat Mission and apply. The application process, and how to check the application status complete procedure is discussed below.
How to apply for Swachh Bharat Mission Yojana?
- First step:- To apply for Pradhan Mantri Swachh Bharat Mission Yojana,
- first search by typing SBM Registration in Google. Clicking on the first link that appears will open a registration page.
- Now the registration will be completed after submitting the mobile number, applicant name, gender, address, state, and captcha.
- Second step:- Now enter login ID (mobile number), password (last four digits of the phone number), and security code and click on the Sign in option.
- Now on the page that will appear click on Change Password with a full password, new password (need to create) and confirm password (new password) and click on Home in Popup. Now your profile will be created for applying to SBM Yojana.
- Third step:- Now click on New Application included in the Three Line option, SBM Yojana application form will open. Now select State, District, Block, Panchayat, Village, and Habitation.
- Fourth step:- After that, the Aadhaar information should be verified with the name and Aadhaar number mentioned in Section B Aadhaar card.
- This time the applicant has to select Father/Husband, Gender Category, Sub Category, and Aadhaar Details.
- Fifth Step:- Now in Section C you have to fill in the bank details to which account the Rs 12,000 allocated for toilet construction will be remitted.
- Then enter Bank Name, Branch, Address, District, Account Number, and go to Choose File below and scan the first page of the bank passbook and upload it in jpg or png format.
- Sixth Step:- Finally click on Apply. An Application Id will be generated on successful submission of your application.
- Take care of it. This Application ID will be required to view the application status in the future.
How to check the application status of the Swachh Bharat Mission Yojana?
- To check if your name is in Pradhan Mantri Swachh Bharat Mission Yojana,
- you first need to visit the website egramswaraj.gov.in in any browser.
- Then scroll down and click on Central Sponsored Scheme Data.
- Now click on Beneficiary Data Integration (Push Approach) on the new page that will open.
- On the next page select the year of application (Financial Year) and Scheme (Swachh Bharat Mission).
- If you want to see the list of beneficiaries by village, click on Village Panchayat & Equivalent and you will see the list of all states.
- Select your State. Now the district list will appear in front of you. Similarly, by selecting District, Block, and Gram Panchayat, you can see the Beneficiary Name and Sanction Status.