BEL Project Engineer Vacancy 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer –I for NS (S&CS). There are a total of 23 vacancies.
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company and India‟s premier Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence requires the following personnel on a contract basis.
What is the educational qualification for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
4 years full-time BE / B.Tech/B.Sc Engg in the disciplines of Electronics & Communication/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication.
The minimum percentage for General / OBC / EWS candidates is 55% aggregate of all semesters/years and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwBD candidates.
What are the criteria of the age for the BEL –in detail below;
The upper age limit mentioned above is for General & EWS candidates. The age limit will be relaxable for SC & ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. Candidates belonging to the PwBD category, having a minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years‟ of age relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
SSLC/SSC/ISC Marks Card or any other valid document will be considered as proof of Date of Birth.
What is the salary amount for the recruitment of BEL –in detail below;
Project Engineer – I will be engaged for an initial period of 3 years, which may be extended up to a maximum of One year (Maximum tenure of 4 years) based on project requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.40,000/- per month for the 1st year, Rs.45,000/- for 2nd year, Rs.50,000/- for 3rd year and in the event of an extension of the contract Rs.55,000/- for the 4th year.
In addition to the remuneration indicated above, a consolidated amount of Rs.12,000/- per year will be paid towards reimbursement of expenses like medical insurance premium, life insurance premiums, uniforms, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc.
POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE AS ON 01.07.2023:
PROJECT ENGINEER–I POST CODE (PESSI-2023): Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in the field of network maintenance. Preference will be given for the experience, in the field of data centre, computer network services, VSAT maintenance. CCNA, Security Certified professionals.
PROJECT ENGINEER–I POST CODE (PESMV-2023 & PESMB-2023): Minimum 2 years of postqualification experience in the field of testing, trouble shooting and integration of electronic PCBs/ Modules/ Systems.
a) Candidates possessing indicated relevant post qualification experience only need to apply.
b) Teaching/Research work, experience in non-profit organization, internship\project work placements which are part of academic curriculum will not be considered as experience. Work experience prior to completion of the relevant Post Graduation will not qualify as relevant Post Qualification Experience.
c) Candidate should possess Experience Certificates/Documents issued by the previous and present employer clearly indicating period of employment and post held.
d) The decision of the Selection Committee with respect to relevance of work experience will be final. Work experience indicated without supporting documents will not be considered and is liable to be rejected /cancelled without any prior intimation.
Application Fees for BEL Project Engineer Vacancy:
General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs.472/- (Application fee-Rs.400/- plus 18% GST)
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect link provided. Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment. Page3of 5
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
- General, OBC and EWS candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the Application Form and attach the challan along with the application. SC/ST/ PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded. Applications of candidates, who do not remit the prescribed application fee, will not be considered.
Required Documents for BEL Project Engineer Vacancy:
What are the documents required for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
- All semester marks cards or consolidated marks card.
- CGPA conversion document (wherever applicable).
- Caste certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD/EWS respectively. Candidates claiming reservation under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format. The formats of various certificates are provided as links to the advertisement. Candidates belonging to OBC (NCL) category should produce the certificate issued on or after 01.01.2023.
- Post qualification work experience certificates from previous / current employer indicating the service dates is compulsory. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the following documents should all be compulsorily attached. i. Offer of current appointment ii. Employee ID proof iii. Latest pay slip
- Candidates working on permanent / fixed tenure basis in PSUs / Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit the application through proper channel or produce „No Objection Certificate‟ at the time of the interview. f) SBI Collect Payment Challan. g) Identity Proof (Aadhar card /Driving License/Voter ID)
- Intimation letter to HR (In case of Trainee Engineers in BEL)
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of BEL:
How to apply for the recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of BEL: Link
- Secondly, download the application form (Link Below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, attach all the documents with the application form
- After that, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it with proper address
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts may send their application by post to
DM (HR/NS), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013, so as to reach by 12.07.2023.
What is the selection process for recruitment of BEL –in detail below;
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement, will be called for a Written Test which will be for 85 marks.
Candidates who pass the written test will be called for Interview (Category- wise) based on the vacancies, in the ratio of 1:5. 15 marks will be allotted for Interview.
The minimum qualifying marks in Written Test and Interview is 35% for General/EWS/OBC and 30% for SC/ST/PwBD. d) The venue for the Written Test and Interview will be intimated later.
Important Dates & Links for BEL Project Engineer Vacancy:
Last date of application: 12.07.2023
Official Website of BEL: Link
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: Download