BEL Project Engineer Vacancy 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Jalahalli P.O., Bengaluru 560013, has released a notification for the recruitment of Project Engineer –I. There are total 27 vacancies for Electronics and Mechanical.
Bharat Electronics Limited a Navartna Company and India‟s premier professional electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on a temporary basis for its Advanced Defence Systems –Navy (ADSN) SBU, Bengaluru Complex.
Educational Qualification for BEL Project Engineer Vacancy 2023:
The educational qualification for Bharat Electronics Limited –in detail below;
BE/B. Tech (4-year course) from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication OR Mechanical 55% aggregate marks in all semesters in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwBD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to percentage as per University norms should be compulsorily attached.
Post-qualification Experience ( as on 01.06.2023): Candidates should have minimum of 2 years of relevant post-qualification industry experience to apply for the post of Project Engineer-I.
What is the age limit for the applications of Bharat Electronics Limited –in detail below;
The upper age limit as on 01.06.2023 is 32 years
The salary amount for the applications of Bharat Electronics Limited –in detail below;
- 1st Year – 40,000/-
- 2nd Year – 45,000/-
- 3rd Year – 50,000/-
- 4th Year – 55,000/-
Additional benefits payable is ₹12,000/- per year towards insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance, etc.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of BEL:
How to apply for the recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of BEL: Link
- Secondly, download the application form (Link Below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, attach all the documents with the application form
- After that, pay the application fee
- At last, send it with the proper address
ADDRESS: The duly filled in application form along with along relevant documents mentioned above should be sent through post to –
MANAGER (HR/ADSN, ES & C-QA) Bharat Electronics Limited Jalahalli P.O., Bengaluru 560013.
Project Engineer – I – Rs. 472/- (Rs. 400 + 18%GST) (Candidates belonging to PwBD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.)
Required Documents for BEL Project Engineer Vacancy 2023:
What are the documents required for the applications Bharat Electronics Limited –in detail below;
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth)
- B.E/ B.Tech. Degree certificate
- All semester marks cards
- Caste /Tribe/ Community/ Disability/Economic status certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS respectively. Candidates claiming reservation under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format. The formats of various certificates are provided as link to the advertisement. Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce the certificate issued on or after 01.06.2022.
- Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof and latest pay slip should be compulsorily enclosed.
- Candidates working in PSUs / Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit the application through proper channel or produce „No Objection Certificate‟ at the time of the interview.
- SBI Fee payment receipt.
What is the selection process for the recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited –in detail below;
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
- Written Test – 85%
- Interview (for candidates shortlisted in written test) -15%
Important Dates & Links for BEL Project Engineer Vacancy 2023:
Last date of application: 20.07.2023
Official Website of BEL: Link
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: Download