BEL Trainee Engineer Vacancy 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Bengaluru Complex has released a notification for the recruitment of Project and Trainee Engineer.
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company and India’s Premier Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on contract basis.
Place of Posting – 4 Posts for Kolkata, 1 Post for Vizag /Mumbai
Educational Qualification for BEL Trainee Engineer Vacancy:
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of BEL –in detail below;
Project Engineer –
Full-time B.E./B.Tech (Electronics /Electronics & Communication/ Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication) with 55% & above for General / OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
Trainee Engineer –
Full-time B.E./B.Tech (Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication) with 55%& above for General / OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.
4 years full-time BE / B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg in the disciplines of Electronics & Communication / Electronics/ Telecommunication /Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication.
The minimum percentage for General/OBC candidates is 55% aggregate of all semesters/years and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwBD candidates.
Age Limit: (Upper age limit (as on 01.08.2023)
What is the age limit for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
Project Engineer – 32 years
Trainee Engineer -28 Years
What is the salary amount for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
Project Engineer –
- 1st year- Rs.40,000/-
- 2nd year – Rs.45,000/-
- 3rd year – Rs.50,000/-
- 4th year – Rs.55,000/- (if extended)
Trainee Engineer –
- 1st Year – Rs.30 000/-
- 2nd Year -Rs.35,000/-
- 3rd Year -Rs.40,000/- (if extended)
POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE AS ON 01.08.2023:
PROJECT ENGINEER–I POST CODE (PETSCS-2023): Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in the following field:
Essential: Working knowledge on RF Devices/ Radios. v Should have good working knowledge on Digital/ Analog Circuit/ Electronic Systems. v Working knowledge on L2/ L3 Routing protocols and various protocols of Networking. v Configuration of Network element (Routers/ Switches/ Gateways), Security solutions including firewalls, antivirus solutions. v Cisco/Avaya/Extreme/Juniper Network equipment’s, network configuration and troubleshooting.
TRAINEE ENGINEER–I POST CODE (PETSCS-2023): Minimum 0 to 1 year of post-qualification industrial experience will be eligible to apply.
General and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount as mentioned below:
- For Project Engineer: Rs.472/- (Application fee-Rs.400/- plus 18% GST).
- For Trainee Engineer: Rs.177/- (Application fee – Rs.150/- plus 18% GST)
The above application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect link provided. Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
Candidates can also make the payment by approaching the SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
General and OBC candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the Application Form and attach the challan along with the application. SC/ST/ PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded. Applications of candidates, who do not remit the prescribed application fee, will not be considered.
Required Documents for BEL Trainee Engineer Vacancy:
What are the documents required for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
- All semester marks cards or consolidated marks card.
- CGPA conversion document (wherever applicable).
- Caste certificate. Candidates claiming reservations under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format. The formats of various certificates are provided as links to the advertisement. Candidates belonging to OBC (NCL) category should produce the certificate issued on or after 01.01.2023.
- Post qualification work experience certificates from previous / current employer indicating the service dates is compulsory. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the following documents should all be compulsorily attached.
Offer of current appointment
Employee ID proof
Latest pay slip
- Candidates working on permanent / fixed tenure basis in PSUs / Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit the application through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of the interview.
- SBI Collect Payment Challan.
- Identity Proof (Aadhar card /Driving License/Voter ID)
Application Procedure for the Engagement of BEL:
How to apply for the recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of BEL: Link
- Secondly, download the application form
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, attach all the documents with the application form
- Then, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it with proper address.
ADDRESS: Manager (HR/NS), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013
What is the selection process for the recruitment of BEL –in detail below;
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement, will be called for a Written Test which will be for 85 marks.
Candidates who pass the written test will be called for Interview (Category- wise) based on the vacancies, in the ratio of 1:5. 15 marks will be allotted for Interview.
The minimum qualifying marks in Written Test and Interview is 35% for General/OBC and 30% for SC/ST/PwBD.
The venue for the Written Test and Interview will be intimated later.
Important Dates & Links for BEL Trainee Engineer Vacancy:
Last date of application: 19.08.2023
Official Website of BEL: Link
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: Download