Bharat Electronics Ltd Recruitment 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of a Project Engineer.
Bharat Electronics Limited a Navaratna Company and India’s premier professional electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on a Contract basis for its Military Communications SBU, Bangalore Complex.
What is the educational qualification for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
For Project Engineer I –
- BE/B. Tech (E&C)
- BE / B. Tech Electronics/ E&C
Electronics – Electronics/Electronic & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/Communication/Electrical & Electronics
Minimum Percentage of Marks in BE/ B. Tech: General/OBC: 55% & above SC/ST/ PWD: Pass class
Minimum Experience -2 Years
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh & Madhya Pradesh, Bengaluru Unit
The upper age limit is 32 years as on 01.05.2023.
Salary Amount for Bharat Electronics Ltd Recruitment:
The salary amount for the recruitment of BEL –in detail below;
- 1st Year –Rs. 40,000/-
- 2nd Year –Rs. 45,000/-
- 3rd Year – 50,000/-
Additional Benefits Payable -Rs. 12,000/- per year towards insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, foot ware charges etc.
What is the selection process for the recruitment of BEL –in detail below;
- Selection will be through a Written Test for shortlisted candidates, followed by an Interview, only for those candidates who qualify in the Written Test. The venue for the Written Test/ Interview will be intimated later
- 85% Marks will be allotted for the written test and 15% for the interview. Candidates who pass in the written test will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:5 in the order of merit.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for the Written Test / Interview and final selections will be notified on our Company’s website.
- Please note that Written Test/ Interview call letters will be sent through email only.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of Bharat Electronics:
How to apply for the recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of Bel: Link
- Secondly, download the application form (Link Below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, attach all the documents with the application form
- After that, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it in pro
ADDRESS: Applications complete in all respects, may be sent to “Sr. Dy. Gen. Manager (HR/Military Communications & MR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013”
What are the documents required for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
- 10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth)
- B.E/ B. Tech. Degree certificate (as applicable). In case of CGPA or credits system of assessments, the candidates are required to indicate the formula for conversion of CGPA/ Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms.
- Final consolidated marks sheet.
- Disability certificate in case of candidates belonging to PwBD. Candidates claiming reservation under above category are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format. The format of PwBD certificate is provided as link to the advertisement.
- Post qualification experience certificate/s from previous / current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced the offer of current employment, latest pay slip and employee ID proof should be compulsorily attached.
- Candidates if working in PSUs/ Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of application or Written Test
Rs. 400/- plus applicable GST
Candidates belonging to PwBD, SC, and ST categories are exempted from payment of the application fee
Important Dates & Links for Bharat Electronics Ltd Recruitment 2023:
Last date of application: 15.06.2023
Official Website of BEL: Link
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: Download