Bharat Electronics Ltd Recruitment 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Homeland Security and Smart City Business SBU Bengaluru Complex, has released a notification for the engagement of Project Engineer-I.
Bharat Electronics Limited a Navartna Company and India‟s premier professional electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on a temporary basis for HLS&SCB SBU for the project at the Punjab location. The no. of the post is 9 and the location is Punjab.
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of Bharat Electronics –in detail below;
BE / B. Tech / B.Sc (Engg-4 years) in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication /Communication / Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science / Information Technology /Information Science from AICTE/UGC approved recognized institute/University/College.
The aggregate of all semesters/years – 55% and above for General, OBC (NCL) & EWS Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD (Person with Benchmark Disabilities)
What is the age limit for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
Upper Age Limit 01.03.2023 is 32 Years
The upper age limit indicated is for candidates belonging to the General & E WS Category. The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PwBD candidates (having a minimum 40% disability, in addition to the relaxation applicable to OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates).
What is the salary amount for the Project Engineer of Bharat Electronics –in detail below;
Project Engineer- I: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- per month for the 1st Year of engagement, Rs. 45,000/- per month for the 2nd year, Rs. 50, 000/- per month for the 3rd year and Rs. 55, 000/- per month for the 4th year respectively.
Experience as on 01.03.2023 – Minimum 2 Years
Project Engineer- I: Experience – Minimum 2 years. The candidates should have relevant post qualification and Industrial experience. Experience in IP Networking, , Helpdesk Management is desirable. Experience in IT Infrastructure Projects/ IP Networking / Data Centre Projects/CCTV Projects/Sensors based IOT Projects / any IP enabled Electronic / Software product Installation, Configuration, Maintenance or Product Support services are preferred.
Period of contract:
Project Engineer- I: Initially for a period of Three (3) Years from the date of joining. However, the same may be extended up to a maximum of One more year (Maximum tenure of 4 years including the initial period) depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
However, if any candidate has completed three years of tenure as a Trainee Engineer in BEL and applied and was selected for the Project Engineer post will be directly inducted as Project Engineer –II. The overall tenure will be limited to 3 years only. The remuneration of such candidates will be Rs.45.000/- for the 1st year, Rs. 50,000/- for the 2nd year, and Rs.55,000/- for the 3rd year.
Selection Procedure for Bharat Electronics Ltd Recruitment:
What is the selection process for the engagement of BEL –in detail below;
- Selection will be through a Written Test for shortlisted candidates, followed by an Interview, only for those candidates who qualify in the Written Test. The venue for the Written Test / Interview will be intimated later.
- 85% Marks will be allotted for the written test and 15% Marks for the interview. Candidates who pass the written test will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:5 in the order of merit
- The names of candidates shortlisted for Written Test/Interviews and final selections will be notified on our Company‟s website.
- Please note that Written Test/Interview call letters will be sent through email only.
What are the documents required for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
- SSLC/SSC/ISC/10th Standard marks card (as proof of date of birth).
- All certificates (starting from Matriculation/Class X) in support of educational qualifications.
- B.E/B.Tech Degree certificate (as applicable). In case of CGPA or credits system of assessments, the candidates are required to attach the formula for conversion of CGPA/ Credits to percentage in accordance with the respective University norms issued from the University. In the event of failing to do so the candidature will be cancelled.
- All semester Marks Sheets/Final consolidated marks sheet
- Caste/Community/Disability/Income certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD/EWS respectively.
- Post-qualification experience certificate/s from previous to till current employer. The joining/appointment letter and relieving letter (wherever applicable) needs to be attached to determine the number of years of post-qualification experience. Where current employment experience certificate is not produced the joining/appointment letter, first and latest pay slip and employee ID proof should be compulsorily attached to determine the number of years of experience.
- Candidates if working in PSUs/ Govt. organizations should compulsorily submit „No Objection Certificate‟ at the time of application or interview.
- The Trainee Engineers who are currently working in BEL prior intimation shall be given to the respective HR department of the Unit/SBU/CSG where the engineer is working. Copy of the same to be attached.
- Copy of the SBI receipt.
What is the application fee for the Project Engineer of BEL –in detail below;
Rs. 400/- + 18% GST
Exemption – Candidates belonging to PwBD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee
The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Click on the below Payment link or The Link available in BEL Website and select PSU-Pubic Sector Undertaking Bharat Electronics Ltd under the following Payment Category select:
Project Engineer-I – HLS-SCB SBU – Punjab Location SBI Link: https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=14842
Application Procedure for the recruitment of Bharat Electronics:
How to apply for the recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of BEL: Link
- Secondly, download the application form
- Directly download the application form: Download Here
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, attach all the documents
- After that, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it to the proper address,
Applications complete in all respects should be sent by ordinary/speed post to –
ADDRESS: Manager HR (MS/HLS&SCB), Bharat Electronics Ltd, Jalahalli post, Bengaluru – 560013
Important Dates & Links for Bharat Electronics Ltd Recruitment:
Last date of application: 05.04.2023
Official Website of BEL: Link
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: Download