Bharat Electronics Project Engineer Recruitment 2024: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), A Govt of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Defence PDIC & CoE has released a notification for the recruitment of Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) a Navaratna Company and India‟s premier Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel ON TEMPORARY BASIS for its Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC) & Centres of Excellence (CoE), Bengaluru.
The name of the posts –
Trainee Engineer –I:
- Computer Science-04
Total- 33 posts
Project Engineer –I:
- Computer Science-06
Total- 22 posts
What are the educational qualification for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
Trainee Engineers- I: Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science Engineering discipline B.E./ B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering degree (4-year course) in relevant disciplines of Electronics / Mechanical/ Computer Science from reputed University/ Institution/ College with 55% and above for General/OBC/EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates.
Project Engineers – I: Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering discipline B.E./ B. Tech/ B.Sc Engineering degree (4-year course) in relevant disciplines Electronics/ Computer Science of from reputed University/ Institution/ College with 55% and above for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates.
What is the age limit for the applications of BEL –in detail below;
Trainee Engineer – I: The age should not be more than 28 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxation for OBC candidates by 03 years and SC/ST Candidates by 05 years. For Candidates belonging to PwBD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years relaxation in upper age limit in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
Project Engineers- I: The age should not be more than 32 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxation for OBC candidates by 03 years and SC/ST candidates by 05 years. For candidates belonging to PwBD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years relaxation in upper age limit in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above.
Salary Amount for Bharat Electronics Project Engineer Recruitment:
What is the salary amount for the engagement of BEL -in detail below;
Trainee Engineer – I: Trainee Engineers will be engaged for an initial period of 02 years and may be extended upto a maximum of 01 year (including initial period) based on project requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid consolidated remuneration of Rs. 30,000/- per month for the 1st year and Rs. 35,000/- for 2nd year. In the event of extension of tenure, the remuneration shall be Rs. 40,000/- for 3rd year per month.
1 st year – Rs. 30,000/-
2 nd year – Rs. 35,000/-
3 rd year – Rs. 40,000/-
Project Engineers – I: Project Engineers will be engaged for an initial period of 3 years which may be extended upto a maximum of 01 year (including initial period) based on project requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- per month for the 1st year and Rs. 45,000/- for 2nd year and Rs. 50,000/- for 3rd year. In the event of extension of tenure, the remuneration shall be Rs. 55,000/- for 4th year per month.
1 st year – Rs. 40,000/-
2 nd year – Rs. 45,000/-
3 rd year – Rs. 50,000/-
4 th year – Rs. 55,000/-
- Trainee Engineer: Candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ EWS category are required to pay Rs. 150/- plus 18% GST as an application fee.
- Project Engineer: Candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ EWS category are required to pay Rs. 400/- plus 18% GST as an application fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST & PwBD categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
- Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. Candidates are required to select SBI branch in the payment option and download & print the challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee of Trainee Engineer-I of Rs. 150/- plus 18% GST and Project Engineer-I of Rs. 400/- plus 18% GST applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
- Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect Reference No.” generated after payment, in the Application Form.
- Candidate may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting application fees and sending the application. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fee.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
How to apply for the recruitment of BEL as Trainee & Project Engineer–in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of BEL: Link
- Secondly, download the ‘Application Form’ (Download Link Below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, pay the application fee
- After that, attach all the documents
- At last, submit it in proper address.
Product Development & Innovation Centre (PDIC),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Prof. U R Rao Road, Near Nagaland Circle,
Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560 013, India.
INSTRUCTION FOR MAKING PAYMENT:
- Go to www.onlinesbi.sbi and select: – SB Collect.
- Select type of Category: – PSU – Public Sector Undertaking. Filter by State “All India”.
- Select PSU – Bharat Electronics Limited.
- Select Payment category: – Trainee Engineer – “Trainee Engineer-I PDIC and CoE” Project Engineer – “Project Engineer-I for PDIC and CoE”
- Complete the payment as explained above
- Take a print of the payment receipt and attach it with the application form.
Note: While paying application fees through SBI collect, candidates should ensure that they mention the same mobile number and email id in SBI collect as has been mentioned by them in the application form.
In case a candidate applies for both posts, Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer the application fee should be remitted separately for each post.
Required Documents for Bharat Electronics Project Engineer Recruitment:
INTERESTED CANDIDATES MEETING ALL THE CRITERIA MENTIONED ALOFT, SHOULD SUBMIT THE APPLICATION IN THE FORMAT APPENDED TO THIS ADVERTISEMENT AND SEND THE APPLICATIONS THROUGH POST, SUPER-SCRIBING ON THE ENVELOPE THE POST APPLIED FOR AND FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS SHOULD COMPULSORILY BE ENCLOSED:
- Duly filled-in & signed application form. (Downloaded from the BEL website)
- Passport size photo
- SSC/ SSLC/Matriculation Certificate for proof of Age.
- Final Degree Certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate of relevant qualification.
- Proof of norms for CGPA/DGPA/OGPA or letter grade/document for percentage/class issued by University/Institution/College.
- Post qualification industrial experience certificate/s from previous to till current employer. The joining/appointment letter and relieving letter (wherever applicable) needs to be attached to determine the number of years of post-qualification industrial experience.
- A separate write up mentioning the details of the post qualification industrial experience.
- Category/ Tribe/ Community/ Disability/ Economic status certificate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD/ EWS respectively.
- Candidates employed on Permanent/Fixed term basis in Government/ Quasi Government and Public Sectors undertaking should compulsorily submit the „No Objection Certificate‟ along with the application.
- Candidates employed on temporary basis in Government/ Quasi Government and Public Sectors undertaking should compulsorily submit Offer of Appointment and latest pay slip.
- Proof of identity – Aadhar/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Any other Govt. approved identity document.
- The Trainee Engineers who are currently working in BEL prior intimation shall be given to the respective HR department of the Unit/ SBU/ CSG where the engineer is working. Copy of the same duly signed by concerned HR to be submit along with application.
- Copy of the SBI receipt.
What is the selection procedure for the engagement of BEL –in detail below;
- Candidates meeting the specified criteria as mentioned above in the advertisement will be communicated to attend the Written Test for 85 marks.
- Candidates will be short-listed for the interviews in the order of merit based on the performance in the written test, in the ratio of 1:5. Interviews will be conducted subsequently and will be for 15 marks.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for the Written Test/ Interview, will be posted on the BEL Website. Candidates are required to comply with the instructions indicated in the call letter.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
Selection will be through a Written Test for shortlisted candidates, followed by an Interview, only for those candidates who qualify in the Written Test. The venue for the Written Test/ Interview will be at Bengaluru.
Important Dates & Links for Bharat Electronics Project Engineer Recruitment:
Last date of application: 14.02.2024
Official Website of BEL: LINK
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: Download