BPCL Medhaavi Engineering Scholarship 2023: The Medhaavi Engineering Scholarship Program 2023-24 is a CSR initiative of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) that aims to provide financial assistance to underprivileged students pursuing undergraduate engineering courses at specified 20 NITs across India and encourage them to pursue their higher studies, gain self-confidence, achieve independence and become employable.
Under this scholarship, students enrolled in engineering courses (any year) at specified institutions will be provided with a one-time fixed scholarship of INR 50,000 to continue their higher education.
- Open for undergraduate engineering students (any year).
- Must be enrolled in any of the following 20 NITs across India in the academic year 2023-24:
- NIT Warangal
- MNIT Jaipur
- NIT Trichy
- NIT Calicut
- SVNIT Surat
- VNIT Nagpur
- NIT Kurukshetra
- MNIT Allahabad
- NIT Surathkal
- NIT Jalandhar
- NIT Patna
- NIT Goa
- MANIT Bhopal
- NIT Jamshedpur
- NIT Raipur
- NIT Rourkela
- NIT Durgapur
- NIT Silchar
- NIT Meghalaya
- NIT Agartala
- Must have scored at least 55% marks in the Class 12 examination.
- The annual family income of the applicants should be less than INR 8 lakh.
- Children of employees of BPCL and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
Students already receiving scholarships from other sources are not eligible Preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates
One-time fixed scholarship of INR 50,000
Documents for BPCL Medhaavi Engineering Scholarship:
The applicants are required to attach the following documents:
- Marksheet of Class 12
- Previous year’s mark sheets
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/Voter ID card/driving license/PAN card, etc.)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Letter of recommendation from the college authority (duly signed and stamped)
- SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by authorized personnel (if applicable)
- Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips)
- Certificate of disability (for students with disabilities)
- Bank account details of the applicant (bank passbook/canceled cheque)
- Recent passport-size photograph
Application Procedure for the Medhaavi Engineering Scholarship Program 2023-24:
How can you apply for the Medhaavi Engineering Scholarship Program 2023-24 -in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website: Link
- Then, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Secondly, log in to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- Thirdly, if not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account.
- Fourthly, you will now be redirected to the ‘Medhaavi Engineering Scholarship Program 2023-24’ application form page.
- After that, click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Then, fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Next, upload relevant documents.
- Then, accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- At last, if all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
011-430-92248 (Ext-321) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)[email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the selection process for the ‘Medhaavi Engineering Scholarship Program 2023-24’?
- Shortlisting of candidates based on the eligibility criteria
- Telephonic interview of the shortlisted candidates followed by document verification
- Final selection of scholars