CISF Constable Recruitment 2023:The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a notification for the recruitment of Head Constables under the Sports Quota for the year 2023. A total of 215 vacancies are available for outstanding sportspersons, of which 147 are for male candidates and 68 are for female candidates.
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Post Name||Head Constable (General Duty)|
|Notification||October 18, 2023|
|Application Form||October 30 to November 28, 2023|
The recruitment process will consist of a Trial Test, Proficiency Test, Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation and Medical Examination. The call-up letter / Admit Card for all stages of recruitment will be issued to the candidates through online mode only at the CISF Recruitment website.
The application fee is ₹100/- for UR, OBC, and EWS category candidates. Female candidates and those candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories are exempted from paying application fees. For more related details candidates can check the official website of CISF.
How to apply for the CISF Sports Quota Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the CISF website at cisfrectt.cisf.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Head Constable Sports Quota Recruitment 2023” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill out the application form with all your relevant information.
- Upload all the required documents as per the provided instructions.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Application start date: October 30, 2023
- Application end date: November 28, 2023
- Application fee: Rs 100 for General, OBC, and EWS categories; Nil for SC and ST categories
CISF HC Physical & Medical Test Details 2023
Check the physical and medical details for the post of Head Constable (General Duty) from below.
For Male General, SC, and OBC candidates:
- Height: 167 cms
- Chest: 81-86 cms (Minimum expansion of 5 cms)
For Female candidates (UR, SC, EWS, and OBC, except those mentioned in para No.6.4.1):
- Height: 153 cms
- There is no minimum requirement for chest measurement for female candidates.
- a) Visual Acuity unaided (Near Vision)
- Better eye – N6
- Worse eye – N9
- b) Uncorrected visual acuity (Distant Vision)
- Better eye – 6/6
- Worse eye – 6/9
- c) Refraction
- Visual correction of any kind is not permitted, even by glasses.
- d) Colour Vision
- CP II by ISHIHARA
- In a right-handed person, the right eye is better, and vice versa.
Remarks: Binocular vision is required.