CPCB Consultant Recruitment 2023:The CPCB Recruitment 2023 Notification is out for 74 positions – Consultant A, B, and C at the Central Pollution Control Board. Apply online by 10th October 2023. Interviews in Delhi. Central Government Jobs.
Overview – CPCB Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Organization Name||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Post Name||Consultant A, Consultant B & Consultant C|
|Advt No.||03/ NCAP/ 2023-Admin.(R)|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||10th October 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Place of Interview||Delhi|
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Consultants should have a Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering/ Technology/ Science or Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering/ Technology with good knowledge of M.S. Office
- Experience in the field of Environmental Pollution management/ control for a period of more than 3 and up to 15 years is required.
Note: For post-wise educational qualifications & experience details, kindly check the official notice.
Age Limit – CPCB Recruitment 2023
The maximum age limit for all categories of Consultants shall be 65 years as of 1st September 2023.
CPCB Consultant Jobs Vacancies 2023
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.60000 to Rs.100000.
The selection process is based on an Interview.
Know how to apply for CPCB recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website at cpcb.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the Jobs
- Next, click on the “CPCB invites online Applications on Contract Basis under National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) (Advt. No .03/NCAP/2023-Admin.(R)”
- A pdf will be displayed on the screen
- Click on the apply link given in the pdf
- Fill out the application form
- Upload all the required documents
- Submit the form and take print for future reference.’
Online Application Link – CPCB Recruitment 2023 Notification
|To Download CPCB Recruitment 2023 Notification||Check Notification|
|Online Form Submission Link||Apply Link|