DRDO TBRL Recruitment 2023: Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts. The name of the posts are –
- Research Associate (RA)- Mechanical Engg.
- Research Associate (RA)- Physics
What is the educational qualification for the applications of DRDO –in detail below;
Research Associate (RA)- Mechanical Engg. –
Ph.D or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engg OR M.Tech/ M.E. in Mechanical Engg and 03 years of experience in Research, Teaching or Design and Development with publication of at least one paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
Research Associate (RA)- Physics –
Ph.D or equivalent degree in Physics OR Post Graduation in Physics and 03 years of experience in Research, Teaching or Design and Development with publication of at least one paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
What is the age limit for the applications of DRDO –in detail below;
Maximum of 35 years on date of walk-in-interview relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
What is the salary amount for the recruitment of DRDO –in detail below;
Rs. 54000/- plus HRA admissible as per prevailing rules.
Tenure: For two years only.
Place of Interview: Terminal Ballistics Research Lab (TBRL), Sector 30 Chandigarh
Place of Work: TBRL, Range, Ramgarh
- Research Associate (RA)- Mechanical Engg. -26.07.2023
- Research Associate (RA)- Physics -25.07.2023
General Information for the Recruitment of DRDO TBRL:
How to apply for the recruitment of DRDO TBRL –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of DRDO: Link
- Secondly, complete biodata and attested copies of Marks sheets/ Certificates (10th onwards), caste certificate and experienced certificate, should be brought at the time of Walk-in-interview along with a recent passport size photograph. Candidates working in Govt/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates are requested to bring one valid identity card in original at the time of interview.
- Desires candidates appearing for walk-in-interview are required to report at TBRL, Sector-30, Chandigarh-160030 at 0900 hrs on respective date mentioned above. Initially the candidates will be screened with respect to eligibility criteria etc. Only the screened-in candidates will appear for interview on the same date.
- Candidates will be required to produce all certificates/testimonials in original during the interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- This fellowship is purely on temporary basis. The offer of fellowship does not confer any right for absorption in DRDO.
- Number of fellowship as indicated above may vary depending on Laboratory requirements.
Important Dates & Links for DRDO TBRL Recruitment:
Last date of application: 26.07.2023
Official Website of DRDO: Link
Official Notification: Download