GNM Nursing Recruitment 2023: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is hiring unmarried female candidates for 30 vacancies in the General Nursing and Midwifery Course (GNM). The duration of the appointment is 3 years. Applicants must be between 17 and 24 years old.
To apply for the GNM course at IOCL, candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 40% marks. The selection process includes a 120-minute written test, the details of which will be mentioned in the admit card.
Selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 2500 in the first year, Rs. 2700 in the second year, and Rs. 2900 in the third year. Interested applicants can apply online on the official website and submit original documents with self-attested copies before the deadline of 21.07.2023 at 4 pm.
Number of Vacancies and Post Name for Indian Oil Recruitment 2023:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is inviting eligible Unmarried female aspirants for filling up the post of General Nursing and Midwifery Course (GNM). The number of vacancies available for the above post is 30.
Qualification for GNM Nursing Recruitment 2023:
Candidates applying for the Indian Oil Recruitment 2023 must have the following qualification.
- Candidate should have 10+2 class passed preferably Science (Physic, Chemistry & Biology) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks at the qualifying examination from a recognized Board.
- Candidates are also eligible for state open schools recognized by the State Government and the National Institute of Open Schools (NIOS) recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidate should have 10+ 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- Candidate should have 10+2 vocational Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) under CBSE Board or other equivalent Board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as BE/B. Tech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA, etc., or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible
Tenure for Indian Oil Recruitment 2023:
In accordance with the official notification of Indian Oil Recruitment 2023, candidates will be appointed for a duration of 03 years.
Age Limit for Indian Oil Recruitment 2023:
As given in the official notification of Indian Oil Recruitment 2023, the minimum age limit for the above post is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 24 years.
Stipend for Indian Oil Recruitment 2023:
According to the official notification of Indian Oil Recruitment 2023, selected candidates will receive a monthly consolidated stipend of Rs. 2500 for the first year, Rs. 2700 for the second year, and Rs. 2900 for the third year.
The selection procedure for Indian Oil Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- Written Test: Candidates will be selected based on a written test that has a duration of 120 minutes.
- Admit Card: The venue and time of the written test will be mentioned in the admit card, which will be issued to the candidates.
- Written Test Performance: The performance of the candidates in the written test will be evaluated to determine their suitability for the post.
Please note that further details regarding the specific content and format of the written test will be provided in the official notification or on the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).
Important Date for GNM Nursing Recruitment 2023:
The Important Date for Indian Oil Recruitment 2023 is given in the table below.
To apply for Indian Oil Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official IOCL website.
- Read the recruitment notification carefully.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Review the application form.
- Submit the application before the deadline.
- Keep a copy of the submitted application for future reference.