HAL Engineer Recruitment 2023: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Engineer (Customer Services).
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) a Navaratna Central Public Sector Undertaking is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, propelling the ‘Make in India’ dream of the country by undertaking design, production, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Accessories, Avionics and Systems.
HAL has 20 Production Divisions, 10 R&D Centres and one Facilities Management Division, spread across seven states and nine geographical locations in India. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses Design, Development, Manufacture, Repair, Overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Industrial Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and Structural Components for Satellite & Launch Vehicles.
Educational Qualification for HAL Engineer Recruitment:
What are the educational qualification for the applications of HAL –in detail below;
A degree in Engineering/ Technology or its equivalent in Mechanical Discipline from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory Authorities.
The Qualification indicated above would mean Qualifications acquired through Regular / Full Time Courses from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate Statutory Bodies. Candidates possessing qualifications acquired through Correspondence / Distance Education / Part Time / E-learning will not be equated with Regular / Full Time Courses and are not eligible to apply.
What is the age limit for the applications of HAL –in detail below;
UR- 35 & OBC (NCL) -38 (Age Limit as on 20-12-2023)
PAY SCALES & REMUNERATION:
Pay Scales (2017 Scales) # Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000
MODE OF PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE:
- Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) is to be paid as Application Fee. The application fee of Rs.500/- is inclusive of the GST of 18%. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PwBD categories are exempted from the payment of Application Fee;
- Application Fee is to be deposited in the “Overhaul Division CPC” in State Bank of India bearing Account Number 39187603586 (IFSC Code SBINOOO1114) at any of the Core Banking Branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan and a Journal Number is 4 to be obtained. HAL will not be responsible in case a Candidate deposits the Application Fee in a wrong Account. No other form of payment is accepted;
- Candidates are required to provide requisite details of the Application Fee paid in the Application Form;
- Application Fee once deposited into the Company’s Account will not be refunded under any circumstance, even if the candidate is unable to forward the Application; or being ineligible at the time of applying or rejection of Application; or due to postal delay / loss. Therefore, before depositing the Application Fee, candidates should ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria; e. Candidates should forward a copy of the original Counterfoil of the Challan (HAL copy) along with the Application Form. Photo-copy of the Challan will not be accepted.
- The candidate should retain the original Counterfoil of the Challan (Candidate’s copy) for future reference.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of HAL:
How to apply for the recruitment of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of the HAL: Link
- Secondly, download the ‘Application Form’
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, attach all the documents
- At last, submit it.
Address: The Deputy General Manager (HR),
HR Department, Overhaul Division,
Bangalore Complex, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Post Bag No.1786, Bangalore – 560 017.
Candidates applying for the aforesaid posts are required to meet the stipulated criteria w.r.t Qualification and the Post Professional Qualification Experience. Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening, relevance of experience and other credentials possessed only will be called for personal interview. Date, Time and Venue of the Interview will be intimated to the short-listed / eligible candidates only via E-mail / HAL Website. Candidates will be shortlisted and called for Interview in the ratio of 1:10 (Maximum) as per the Rules of the Company. The entire selection process (including qualifying marks) will be governed by the extant Recruitment Rules of the Company, uploaded on the HAL Website;
Important Dates & Links for HAL Engineer Recruitment:
Last date of application: 20.12.2023
Official Website of HAL: Link
Application Form: Download
Official Notification: DOWNLOAD