HAL Recruitment 2023:Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) is inviting applications from eligible Indian candidates for the post of Fitter, Electrician, Stores Clerical / Commercial Asst/ Admin Asst, Accounts, Civil, Technician (Electrical), Technician (Mechanical) and Assistant (IT) on a contract basis. As per the HAL Recruitment 2023 official notification, there are 58 vacancies. Selected candidates will be appointed for a tenure of 04 years.
About Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
HAL is a leading aeronautical industry in South East Asia. It has 20 divisions for production, overhaul, and service, along with 11 research and development centers throughout the country.
HAL specializes in advanced programs involving cutting-edge technology for the design, development, manufacturing, repair, overhaul, and upgrade of aircraft, helicopters, aero-engines, industrial and marine gas turbines, accessories, avionics and systems, and structural components for satellites and launch vehicles.
HAL Recruitment 2023 seeks candidates below 28 years of age for various positions. Monthly salaries for selected candidates range from pay scale level C5 to D6, depending on the job role. The selection process includes a written test, and interested individuals must apply through the official website before the deadline of 24.05.2023. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Post Name and Vacancies for HAL Recruitment 2023:
As per the HAL Recruitment 2023 official notification, the post name and no. of vacancies are mentioned below:
|Stores Clerical / Commercial Asst/ Admin Asst||4|
Qualification Required for Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Recruitment 2023:
Mention below is the qualification required for HAL Recruitment7 2023:
- Fitter: Candidates should have NAC / NCTVT (Fitter).
- Electrician: Candidates should have NAC / NCTVT (Electrician).
- Stores Clerical / Commercial Asst/ Admin Asst: Candidates should have any Degree (BA/B.Sc/B.Com) under the 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized University AND a Professional Certificate in typing/stenography / PC Operations etc.
- Accounts: Candidates should have B.Com from a recognized University under a 10+2+3 pattern AND a Professional Certificate PC Operations etc.
- Civil: Candidates should have Diploma in Engg (Civil).
- Technician (Electrical): Candidates should have Diploma in Engg (Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation / Electrical & Telecommunication).
- Technician (Mechanical): Candidates should have Diploma in Engg (Mechanical).
- Assistant (IT): Candidates should have Diploma in Engg / Technology – (Computer / Computer Science).
Age Limit for Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Recruitment 2023:
- The upper age limit for HAL Recruitment 2023 is 28 years for the Unreserved and EWS categories.
- There are age relaxations of up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates, up to 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates, and up to 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD).
- Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir who were domiciled there between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 have a relaxation of 5 years.
- The maximum age limit, including all relaxations, is 55 years, and for PWBD candidates, it is 56 years.
Tenure for HAL Recruitment 2023:
As per the HAL Recruitment 2023 official notification, selected candidates will be appointed for a tenure of 04 years.
Salary for Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Recruitment 2023:
During the period of tenure engagement, the candidates will be paid the following remuneration:
Selection Process for Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Recruitment 2023:
As per the Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Recruitment 2023 official notification, candidates will be selected through a written test.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2023:
As per the Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Recruitment 2023 official notification, interested and eligible candidates have to visit the official website to apply for this job post on or before the last date. No other mode of application will be accepted. The last date for filling out the online application form is 24.05.2023.