Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2023: HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED has released a notification for the engagement of Trade Apprentices in the Malanjkhand Copper Project, Hindustan Copper Limited, under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
Online Applications are invited from 06.07.2023 from Citizens of India for undergoing Training at Malanjkhand Copper Project, Hindustan Copper Limited for Trade Apprentice under the Apprentices Act 1961 as per details given below –
- Mate (Mines)
- Blaster (Mines)
- Diesel Mechanic
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
- AC & Refrigeration Machine
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Horticulture Assistant
- Instrument Mechanics
Educational Qualification for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment:
What is the educational qualification for the applications of Hindustan Copper Limited –in detail below;
The candidate must be ITI passed from the respective trade for applying against Sl. No. 3 to 17. In the case of Sl. No. 1 & 2, the candidate must be 10th pass.
What are the eligibility criteria for the applications of Hindustan Copper Limited –in detail below;
The candidates who have passed ITI in 2019 and prior to the year 2019 will have to produce an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered. Additionally, candidates having higher academic qualifications like B.A./B.Sc./B.Com, etc will not be given any additional weightage.
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as of the cut-off date. A relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age limit. All govt. guidelines on the matter will be observed.
Training & Stipend:
Period of Apprenticeship training – As indicated against respective trades.
Stipend – As admissible under the rules.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of Hindustan Copper Limited:
How to apply for the recruitment of Hindustan Copper Limited –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of Hindustan Copper Limited: Link
- Secondly, click on the ‘Registration’ (Link Below)
- Thirdly, do login
- Fourthly, fill up the application details
- After that, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
What are the documents required for the applications of Hindustan Copper Limited –in detail below;
- The candidate’s passport-size color photograph (size less than 50 KB), Signature in English in black ink (size less than 50 KB) in .jpg format should be uploaded.
- The candidates who have passed ITI in 2019 and prior to the year 2019 should upload an affidavit in PDF format (Size less than 1 MB). In the given affidavit, it must be on no judicial stamp paper sworn in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th. A weightage of 30% to marks scored in the relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in the 10th board. In cases where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in the 10th Board. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing a merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered.
Standard of Physical Fitness – Engagement of selected trade apprentices is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Company i.e. HCL.
Important Dates & Links for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment:
Last date of application: 05.08.2023
Official Website of Hindustan Copper Limited: Link
Application Link: Click Here
Official Notification: Download