Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment 2023 (HPCL): Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has released a notification for the engagement of Graduate Apprentice Trainees (Non-Engineering) as per the Apprentices Act, 1961.
HPCL is a Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MOP&NG), Government of India. It is engaged in Refining, Storage, Distribution and Vishakhapatnam and vast marketing network consisting of Zonal offices, Regional offices, Terminals, Pipeline networks Aviation Service stations, LPG Botting Plants and Inland Relay Depots etc. spread across India.
HPCL, Marketing Division proposes to engage Graduate Apprentice Trainees – Non Engineering [Hindi, HR, Finance] at locations spread across India as per provision of Apprentices Act, 1961 and the Rules thereof.
Graduate Apprentices (Non-Engineering) –
What is the educational qualification for the applications of Hindustan Petroleum –in detail below;
- Hindi: – BA Hindi
- HR: – BA, BSc, B. Com
- Finance: – B.com
with 60% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years for Gen/OBC-NC and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD/(VH/HH/OH*) Candidates.
The age limit for the applications of HPCL –in detail below;
Min age- 18 yrs. and Max age-.25 yrs. as on commencement of online application (26-05-2023)
Age relaxation by 5 yrs. for SC/ST, 3 yrs. for OBC-NC and 10 yrs. for PwBD
The salary amount for the engaged Graduate Apprentice Trainees at HPCL –in detail below;
Monthly stipend Rs. 23,000/- Per Month
GRADUATE APPRENTICE TRAINEES (NON – ENGINEERING) – 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment:
The eligibility criteria for the applications of HPCL –in detail below;
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Non – Engineering Graduates in BA, BA Hindi, B.Sc, and B.Com who have completed Graduation on or after 01-04-2021 onwards are eligible to apply. Candidates who passed out prior to 01-04-2021 are not eligible for apprenticeship training.
- All the qualifications specified above should be recognized by the Board of Technical Education/ UGC/AICTE or equivalent authority as per prevailing Laws.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of Hindustan Petroleum:
How to apply for the recruitment of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of HPCL: Link
- Secondly, register on Apprentice Application Link (do Sign Up/ Registration): Click Here
- Thirdly, do log in with a registered email ID and password
- Fourthly, select GAT (NON-ENGINEERING) ENGAGEMENT 2023 under Active Advertisements
- After that, fill up the application form
- Then, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
The selection procedure for the recruitment of HPCL –in detail below;
Candidates fulfilling all the above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for Interview. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of June 2023.
All India merit list will be drawn basis the academic results of Graduation Degree and Scores in the INTERVIEW.
Final offer for Apprenticeship Training would be subject to clearing the Medical Test as per HPCL standards and submission of all documents / certificates towards proof of Age, Qualifications, Caste, Medical certificate of PwBD and medical fitness etc.., as may be applicable.
Important Dates & Links for Hindustan Petroleum Recruitment:
Starting date of application: 26.05.2023
Last date of application: 03.06.2023
Official Website of HPCL: Link
Official Notification: Download
All queries pertaining to the selection process may be addressed to HPCL Apprentice Engagement Team:
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 033-33005164