IB New Recruitment 2023:The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has released its 2023 recruitment notification for Security Assistant (SA) – Motor Transport (Driver) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – General positions. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website mha.gov.in from October 14, 2023.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
Aspiring candidates should familiarize themselves with the key aspects of this IB recruitment process. In this regard, we have provided comprehensive information concerning the IB Security Assistant/ MTS recruitment notification.
|Recruitment Organization||Intelligence Bureau (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA)|
|Post Name||Security Assistant (Motor Transport) and MTS|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Start Date to Apply||14 October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||13 November 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||IB Recruitment 2023 Notification|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has announced 677 vacancies for Security Assistant-Motor Transport and MTS positions on their official website. To learn more about eligibility, salary, and vacancies, candidates should refer to the IB Recruitment 2023 PDF available through this link:
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
Candidates can submit their online applications for the Intelligence Bureau (IB) Security Assistant (Motor Transport) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) 2023 recruitment through the official website mha.gov.in, from October 14, 2023 to November 13, 2023.
IB Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
A total of 677 posts are notified under IB Recruitment 2023.
|Category||Security Assistant (SA)||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
Candidates can check all the important dates related to IB Recruitment 2023 –
|IB SA & MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification||10 October 2023|
|IB SA & MTS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Start||14 October 2023|
|IB SA & MTS Recruitment 2023 Last Date to Apply||13 November 2023|
|IB SA & MTS Recruitment 2023 Admit Card||To be notified|
|IB SA & MTS Recruitment 2023 Exam Date||To be notified|
Candidates need to pay the required Application Fees to apply for IB Recruitment 2023 –
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female||Rs. 50/-|
Intelligence Bureau Eligibility
Candidates can check the required Educational Qualification and Age limit for the posts of Security Assistant (SA) and Motor Transport (MT) here –
The required Education Qualification to apply for IB Recruitment 2023 is as follows –
|Security Assistant (SA)- MT||– 10th Pass|
– LMV (Light Motor Vehicle) Driving License
– 1 Year Driving Experience
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||– 10th Pass|
The required Age Limit to apply for IB Recruitment 2023 is as follows –
|Security Assistant (SA) – Motor Transport||18-27 years|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||18-25 years|
Note: The crucial date for age calculation is 13th November 2023. Age relaxation will be provided as per government rules.
The selection process for MHA IB Security Assistant (SA) and MTS Recruitment 2023 comprises the following stages:
- Stage-1: Tier-I Written Exam (Objective)
- Stage-2: Tier-II Written Exam (Descriptive) – Applicable to MTS Posts Only
- Stage 3: Driving Skill Test (For SA/MT Only)
- Stage-4: Interview
- Stage-5: Document Verification
- Stage-6: Medical Examination
How to Apply for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to apply for IB Recruitment 2023 for Security Assistant (SA)- Driver and MTS positions:
- Review the eligibility criteria outlined in the IB SA (MT/Driver) and MTS Notification 2023.
- Click on the provided Apply Online Link or visit the official website at mha.gov.in.
- Complete the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make the requisite fee payment.
- Print the completed Application Form for future reference.
IB SA and MTS Exam Pattern
The IB Security Assistant and MTS exam is conducted in three phases: Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III.
- Tier-I is an online objective-type exam that is conducted for 100 marks.
- This phase involves an online exam with multiple-choice questions (MCQs). Please note that It is Common for SA/MT & MTS/Gen posts.
- It consists of various parts, each containing certain questions described below worth 1 mark each.
- These sections cover General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical/Analytical/Logical Ability and reasoning, English Language, and General Awareness.
- It’s important to note that there is a negative marking penalty of ¼ mark for each incorrect answer.
Description of Exam
Marks in each part
|Tier I |
|General Awareness||40||100||1 hour|
|Numerical/Analytical/Logical Ability & Reasoning||20|