IIT Khanpur Recruitment 2023:IIT Khanpur is hiring for various positions. For Group A, the application fee is Rs.1000, Rs.500 for ST/SC, and free for PwD and Female candidates. Group B and C applicants need to pay Rs.700, while SC/ST/PwD and Female candidates in these groups are exempt from the fee.
IIT Khanpur has 90 vacancies for its 2023 recruitment. The selection process involves a Practical Test/Interview. The Registrar post is for 5 years, renewable by agreement, while others are for 1 year, extendable based on performance. Monthly salaries range from Rs.21,700 to Rs.2,18,200. The age limit is 21 to 50 years. Apply online on the official website before the deadline.
Post Name and Vacancies for IIT Khanpur Recruitment 2023:
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Khanpur is looking for qualified people for a variety of positions on a deputation/contract/regular basis. This recruitment campaign has 90 vacancies.
Eligibility for IIT Khanpur Recruitment 2023:
Candidates applying for the Indian Institute of Technology Khanpur Recruitment 2023 must have the following qualifications.
Candidate should have a Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks, or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale, along with-
- 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar, or in Level-10 or equivalent, OR
- Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in AGP of Rs.6000 and above, with experience in educational administration, OR
- Equivalent experience in a research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education.
Candidates should have leadership qualities and requisite experience in one or more of the following areas:-
- Accounting, Auditing, and Financial Procedures, OR Administrative matters including legal, recruitment, establishment, OR Academic matters, maintenance of student records, etc.
- Materials management, Procurement of materials, import procedures, stores, stock verification, etc. Practical experience in using relevant software.
- Candidate should have MBBS, including completion of the compulsory rotating internship, followed by at least 3 years of experience in a recognized hospital, OR Post-Graduate Diploma in an appropriate branch of Medicine plus at least one year experience in a recognized hospital, OR MD, or MS, in an appropriate branch of Medicine
- MCI recognized Post Graduate qualifications and Computer literacy.
- Applicant should have a B.Tech. in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering with three years relevant experience.
- Post Graduate Degree / Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety with 5 years of relevant experience in the field of safety in the Academic Institute of Higher Education/ Industry.
Click the official announcement below to read more about the requirements for IIT Khanpur Recruitment 2023 candidates.
Salary for Indian Institute of Technology Khanpur Recruitment 2023:
As mentioned in the Official notification of IIT Khanpur Recruitment 2023, selected candidates would be paid a monthly salary ranging
- Minimum of Rs.21700
- Maximum of Rs.218200
Age Limit for Indian Institute of Technology Khanpur Recruitment 2023:
As given in the official notification of the Indian Institute of Technology Khanpur Recruitment 2023, the above-mentioned post has a lower age limit of 21 years and an upper age limit of 50 years.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology Khanpur Recruitment 2023:
As per the official notification of IIT Khanpur Recruitment 2023, the selection procedure will include a Practical Test/Interview.
Application Fee for IIT Khanpur Recruitment 2023:
According to the official notification of Indian Institute of Technology Khanpur Recruitment 2023, candidates applying for Group A must pay an application fee of Rs.1000, ST and SC must pay Rs.500, and PwD and Female candidates are exempt from paying the application fee, whereas candidates applying for Group B and C must pay Rs.700, and SC/ST/PwD and Female candidates are exempt from paying the application fee.
Tenure for IIT Khanpur Recruitment 2023:
In accordance with the official notification of Indian Institute of Technology Khanpur Recruitment 2023, for the Registrar position, the applicant will be hired for a tenure period of 05 years, with the possibility of renewal on mutually agreed terms, while the tenure duration for the rest is 01 year, with the possibility of extension depending on performance evaluation.
How to Apply for IIT Khanpur Recruitment 2023:
As per the Indian Institute of Technology Khanpur Recruitment 2023 Notification, eligible and desirous candidates should apply online by visiting the official website along with all relevant documents and submit it on or before 26.10.2023 by 5 PM.