Indian Railways Recruitment 2023: Indian Railway West Central Branch Recruitment recently published a notification by the Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway in this regard. Candidates will be recruited for Group C and Group D posts. Male and female job seekers with secondary and higher secondary qualifications are eligible to apply here. Citizens of India can apply here, all district job candidates of West Bengal are eligible to apply here.
What are the educational qualifications?
Is the application worth it? When is the last date of application must read this report carefully from the beginning to the end to know all the information about these matters. Moreover, download the official notification of the company and understand it, but apply at your own risk.
|Employing agency/ board||Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway|
|Post Name||Group ‘C’ & ‘D’|
|Total Vacancies||mentioned below|
|Application is over||November 06, 2023|
Indian Railways Recruitment 2023
1) Name of the post – Group ‘C’
- Total Number of Vacancies – As per the official notification, there are a total of 2 vacancies in this post.
- Educational Qualification – Candidates applying for this post must have passed Higher Secondary Pass or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board. Also, candidates should be proficient in typing.
- Age Limit – Candidates age should be between a minimum of 18 years and to maximum of 30 years to apply for Group C posts. SC/ST candidates will get age relaxation of 5 years and OBC candidates will get 3 3-year age relaxation as per government rules. Age will be calculated as of 01/01/2024.
- Monthly Salary – If you apply for this post and get the job then you will be paid Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month.
2) Post Name – Group ‘D’
- Total Number of Vacancies – As per the official notification, there are a total of 6 vacancies in this post.
- Educational Qualification – Passed Madhyamik or ITI or equivalent examination or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) recognized by NCVT is eligible to apply for this post.
- Age Limit – Candidates age should be between a minimum of 18 years and to maximum of 33 years to apply for Group D posts. SC/ST candidates will get age relaxation of 5 years and OBC candidates will get 3 3-year age relaxation as per government rules. Age will be calculated as of 01/01/2024.
- Monthly Salary – If you apply for this post and get the job then you will be paid Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/- per month.
How to apply?
Group C and Group D posts should be applied completely online. Follow the few simple steps below to apply.
- To apply first visit the official website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then go to Railway Recruitment Cell ➡️ Scouts & Guides notification ➡️ Notification for
- Scouts & Guides Recruitment (2023-24) and click on the Online Apply link to register.
- Then log in and fill out the online application form accurately.
- Then all the requested documents should be scanned and uploaded according to the specified size.
- The application fee must be deposited.
- Finally, the first click will complete the online application.
- After applying take a printout of the application form and keep it with you for future reference.
Eligible candidates will be recruited here based on written tests, scouts, and guiding experience.
How much is the application fee?
500/- for general caste candidates and 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PwBD/Women candidates have to deposit an application fee while applying online.
|Application is over||06.11.2023|