Indian Railways RRC Job Vacancy 2023: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railways –Government of India, Ministry of Railways has released a notification for the engagement of Apprentices.
Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit an Online Application much before the closing date to avoid possibility of any failure to submit the application due to heavy load/jam on the website.
Western Railway invites ONLINE applications from interested Applicants for engagement as Act Apprentices against the 3624 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under the Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2021-22.
Eligibility Conditions –in detail below:
AGE CRITERIA as on 26/07/2023 (Closing date):
- The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 26/07/2023.
- SC/ST/OBC- Relaxation in Upper age limit by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
- Persons with Disability (PWD):- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Ex-Servicemen-Upper age limit is relaxed upto additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Defense Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. service on Civil side after availing the Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement
- Ex-Servicemen: – Ex-servicemen Applicants selected under the reservation provided for them will be placed in the appropriate category viz. UR/SC/ST/OBC to which he belongs.
- Ex-servicemen, their children, and children of Armed Force personnel will be engaged for Apprenticeship as per the details mentioned below:
- Children of deceased/disabled Ex-servicemen Including those killed /disabled during peacetime.
- Children of Ex-servicemen.
- Children of Serving Jawans.
- Children of Serving Officer. e) Ex-Servicemen
Educational Qualification for Indian Railways RRC Job Vacancy:
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of Eastern Railways –in detail below;
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: The Applicants should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of this Notification i.e. 21/06/2023 as under:-
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under: –
- Painter (General)
- Mechanic (DSL)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Electronics Mechanic
- i) Wireman ii) Electrician
- Mechanic Refrigeration & AC
- Plumber/Pipe Fitter
- Draftsman (Civil)
- Stenography English
TRADE WISE SLOTS: The details of Trade wise number of Applicants to be engaged for training as Act Apprentices along with the break-up of reservation for applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories and for PWD’s/Ex- Servicemen are furnished in Annexure ‘A’
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process as under:-
Complete filling the online application in all respects at RRC/WR’s website www.rrc-wr.com.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, Applicants are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the Applicants.
- Once the payment is successfully done, Applicants will be redirected to RRC/WR’s website to complete the application process and download the application form.
- In case the Applicants makes the payment and faces any issues like loss of internet connection due to which the Applicant is unable to download the application though the fee amount has been deducted from their Account/Debit/Credit Card, please click on “Verify Payment” button to reconfirm the same from the Payment gateway.
- In case after completing the Registration process, the online transaction is not successfully completed, please login again and make the online payment again. Duplication, in payment, if any will be refunded on verifying the same.
TRAINING PERIOD & STIPEND :-
Training Period: – The Selected Applicants are required to undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 01 Year.
Stipend: – Selected Candidates engaged as Apprentices will undergo Apprenticeship training for a period of one year and will be paid a Stipend during the training at the prescribed rate as per extant rules governed by the concerned State Governments.
Required Documents for Indian Railways RRC Job Vacancy:
What are the documents required for the recruitment of Eastern Railway –in detail;
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Mark Sheet.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating date of birth).
- Consolidated ITI mark Sheet of all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC Applicants in Annexure – B, C &D wherever applicable, as mentioned in Para
- Disability certificate, in case of PwBD Applicants Annexure –E & F (as applicable).
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of Applicants applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
- Applicants are required to upload Scanned copy/ soft copy of their colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm ) taken not later than three months from the date of application, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb-70 kb) with clear front view of the Applicants without cap and sunglasses. Applicants may note that RRC may, at any stage, reject the applications for uploading old/unclear photograph or for any significant variations between photograph uploaded in the Application Form and the actual Physical appearance of the Applicants. Applicants are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them and carry the same at the time of Document /Certificate Verification.
- Applicants are also required to upload the Scanned copy / soft copy their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb – 30kb).
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of Eastern Railways:
How to apply for the recruitment of Eastern Railways (RRC) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of RRC: Link
- Secondly, click on the application link (Link Below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- After that, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it.
What is the selection procedure for the recruitment of Eastern Railway –in detail below;
Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
In case of two Applicants ·having the same marks the Applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth a real so same, then the Applicants who passed the matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
Applicants need not send any copies of application/certificates/documents to RRC/WR by post but have to upload the same online.
Important Dates & Links for Indian Railways RRC Job Vacancy:
Last date of application: 26/07/2023
Official Website of RRC: Link
Application Link: Click Here
Official Notification: Download