IOCL Executive Recruitment 2023: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Experienced Personnel on Fixed Term Contract Basis for engagement as Fixed Term Employees (FTEs) in the Refineries Division.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is a diversified, integrated energy major with a presence in oil, gas, petrochemicals, and alternative energy sources. Empowered with the ‘Maharatna’ status, the organization aspires to be ‘The Energy of India’ and ‘A Globally Admired Company’.
To fuel its future growth, IOCL invites applications from energetic, dedicated, and experienced candidates for selection for engagement as Executive Level L1 and Executive Level L2 for Project related jobs of various Refinery Units purely on Fixed Term Contract basis, as follows:
- Executive Level L1 on Fixed Term Engagement basis at an annual consolidated amount of Rs. 12 lakhs
- Executive Level L2 on Fixed Term Engagement basis at an annual consolidated amount of Rs. 16 lakhs
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of IOCL –in detail below;
Executive Level L1 –
Graduate(B.E./ B.Tech) in relevant discipline
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
- Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
- Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation Engineering etc.)
- Instrumentation Engineering (including Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
Diploma in relevant discipline
- Mechanical : 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical: 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engg. / Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Civil: 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Instrumentation: 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engg/Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engg, / Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Executive Level L2
Graduate (B.E/ B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
What is the age limit for the applications of IOCL –in detail below;
Executive Level L1 – Upper age limit is 35 Years
Executive Level L2 – Upper age limit is 45 Years
Required Documents for IOCL Executive Recruitment:
What are the documents required for the applications of IOCL -in detail below;
- Matriculation/Higher Secondary certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education as
proof of date of birth.
- Marksheet of Class Xth and XIIth by the concerned education Board.
- Semester-wise or year-wise mark sheets of Diploma/ Graduation (Engineering) issued
by University/Institute (as applicable).
- Certificate of Class XII Pass by the concerned education Board/Diploma Certificate/
Graduation (Engineering) Certificate issued by respective University/Institute (as
- Conversion certificate from CGPA/OGPA/Letter Grade to the percentage of marks from
concerned University/Institute (if applicable)
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Certificate a
What is the selection procedure for the recruitment of IOCL –in detail below;
The selection process will comprise Personal Interviews only. Candidates will have the option to speak in either English or Hindi language during their Personal Interviews.
What are the eligibility criteria for the application of IOCL –in detail below;
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Applications should be submitted through online mode only.
- Qualification, Work Experience and Age requirement will be as on 28.02.2023.
- Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation/Higher Secondary mentioning the date of birth shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
Application Procedure for the recruitment of IOCL:
How to apply for the recruitment of Indian Oil Corporation Limited –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of IOCL: Link
- Secondly, click on ‘Apply Online
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
Important Dates & Links for IOCL Executive Recruitment:
Official Website of IOCL: Link
Last date of application: 22.03.2023
Official Notification: Download