IOCL Recruitment 2024: Apply for the IOCL Pipelines Division Apprentice Vacancy 2024 online by visiting the official website at iocl.com. The application form for IOCL Pipelines Division Apprentice is now available. Eligible candidates can fill out the form to secure vacant seats. For more information, check the official notification on the website.
IOCL Pipelines Division Apprentice Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
|No. of Post
|PL/ HR/ ESTB/ APPR- 2023- 24
|Apply Last Date
Qualification for IOCL Recruitment 2024:
The given below are the Qualifications for IOCL Recruitment 2024.
For Technician Apprentice Mechanical-
Candidates must have Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering discipline of Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
For Technician Apprentice Electrical-
Candidates must have Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute/ University:
For Technician Apprentice Telecommunication and Instrumentation
Candidates must have Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering or Instrumentation & Control Engineering Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering or Electronics Engineering disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute/ University:
For Trade Apprentice (Assistant Human Resource
Candidates must have Full full-time bachelor’s degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
For Trade Apprentice (Accountant)-
Candidates must have Full full-time bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
For Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices)-
Candidates must be class 12th pass (but below graduate).
For Domestic Data Entry Operators (Skill Certificate Holders)-
Candidates must be 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess a Skill Certificate of „Domestic Data Entry Operator‟ for the training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under the National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
- The selection process would consist of a Written Test.
- The written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of 4 options with one correct option.
- The candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and the Total marks shall be 100.
- Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The duration of the Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
- Candidates can opt for the Question Paper / Test either in English or Hindi language.
How to Apply IOCL Pipelines Division Apprentice Online Form 2024?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the IOCL website from 12 Jan 2024.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- The E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting an online application is 01 Feb 2024.