ISRO New Recruitment 2023: Indian Space Research Organisation has invited applications for Scientist/ Engineer posts for 303 vacant posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of ISRO at isro.gov.in. This recruitment drive will fill up 303 posts in the organization for many backgrounds.
ISRO New Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Recruitment Name||Indian Space Research Organisation Scientist Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Advertisement No.||ISRO: ICRB:02(EMC):2023|
|Post Name||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC|
|ISRO Registration Date 2023||25th May to 14th May 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Salary||Pay Level 10 (Rs. 56,100)|
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in any relevant branch of Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
Pay Scale: Level 10 of Pay Matrix
Age Limit: 28 years as of 14.06.2023. Serving Central Govt. employees, Ex-Servicemen, and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
How to apply: Candidates can apply online for the above positions through the website https://www.isro.gov.in/
The last date for submission of applications is 14th June 2023
Indian Space Research Organisation New Recruitment 2023 details 2023
Indian Space Research Organisation has released 303 vacancies for the Scientist/Engineer Post. You can check the ISRO Vacancy Details 2023 mentioned below:
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics)||90|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical)||163|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science)||47|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) – Autonomous Body – PRL||02|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) Autonomous Body – PRL||01|
Recruitment 2023 Exam Dates
|Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Starts||25th May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply For ISRO Recruitment 2023||14th June 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fee||16th June 2023|
|ISRO Recruitment Exam Date 2023||To be notified|
ISRO Scientist Selection Process for 303 post
The selection process for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 includes the following stage:
- Written test
- Document Verification
Based on the performance in the written test candidates will be short-listed for Interviews in a ratio of 1:5 and the final merit list will be based on the weightage of 50% weightage to Written Test marks and 50% weightage to Interview marks.
ISRO Scientist Exam Pattern 2023
|Part I – Area/Discipline-Specific Part||80||80|
|Part II – Aptitude/Ability Tests||15||20|
- The exam will be objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- The question paper will consist of two parts.
- The exam has a total of 95 questions for total 100 marks.
- The total time duration of the exam is 120 minutes.
- In Part I there will be negative markings 1/3 marks deducted for wrong answers and in Part II there will be no negative markings.
ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
How To Apply Online For ISRO Recruitment 2023?
You can fill out the ISRO Scientist Recruitment application form 2023 by following the given below easy steps:
- Visit the official website of ISRO.
- On the homepage click on Indian Space Research Organisation Scientist Recruitment 2023 Apply Online.
- After that, the new screen will be open.
- Fill out the application form by entering all the required details.
- Upload all the scanned copies of documents in proper format as mentioned in the notification.
- Verify all the given details before clicking the ‘Submit‘ button.
- Pay online application fees and click on the submit button.
- Download Indian Space Research Organisation Scientist Recruitment 2023 Application Form and take a printout for future reference.