JEE Main Session-2 2023 Registration : The National Testing Agency(NTA) has declared the commencement of JEE Main 2023 Session 2 Registrations. Candidates who wish to apply for appearing in this exam can submit their applications on the official website –jeemain.nta.nic.in.
JEE Main 2023, Session 2: Important Dates
|JEE Main 2023 (Session 2) Events||JEE Main 2023 (Session 2) Dates|
|Online Form Submission||15-Feb-23|
|Last Date of Form Submission||12 March 2023 ( 9PM)|
|Last Date of Paying Fees||12 March 2023 (11:50 PM)|
|Exam Dates||6, 8, 10, 11 and 12 April 2023|
|Reserve Exam Dates||13 and 15 April 2023|
|City Intimation Slip||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
The registration process for appearing in these exams also started.
According to NTA the date of Examination for Session 2 will be on 6,8, 10, 11,12, April and reserve dates on 13,15 April. Also the candidates who wish to appear in the Session 2 must submit application forms online by 12 March and the last day to make payment of application fee is also 12 March.
Online Application for JEE Main Session-2 (2023): Steps to apply for Session 2
- Visit the official website of JEE Main
- Click on the link that reads ‘JEE Main Application for April’23 Session’ on the homepage of the website
- Register by providing all the relevant details
- Login to the portal with the credentials provided on the registered email id & phone number
- Fill out the application form
- Upload all the scanned & required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the form, download it as a PDF & take a printout as well for future reference
JEE Main 2023: Session 2 Exam Dates
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 April 2023 are selected as the dates for the JEE Main 2023 session 2 exam. NTA will use an online computer-based mode to conduct JEE Mains session 2.