JENPAS Download Admit Card (UG): WBJEE JENPAUH 2023 Admit Card has been released on 2nd June 2023 for JENPAS (UG) official website. Downloadable admit card 2023 (JENPAS(UG) is Available from 02.06.2023 to 11.06.2023. Here you can read the complete information about WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2023.
NEW**For Your future prospect and choosing the right career, One way to contact “Smart Update24”, We will help you, For thinking about your Bright Future – Call – 9635838675/9732615531.
Note: Please Fill-up This Google Form & Join Our WhatsApp Group –Link
JENPAS UG Admit Card 2023
|Exam||JENPAS UG 2023|
|Course||Nursing, Paramedical & Allied Sciences|
|Admit Card||02 June 2023|
|Examination||11 June 2023|
|JENPAS UG Admit Card 2023 Download||Click Here (Available)|
Admit card JENPAS(UG)-2023
Downloadable admit card (JENPAS(UG) is available on Board’s websites: www.wbjeeb.nic.in and www.wbjeeb.in on and from 02.06.2023 to 11.06.2023 (up to 3.30 p.m.). Click official notice
WBJEEB JENPAS UG 2023 Admit Card: How to download
- Visit the official site of WBJEEB at wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Click on WBJEEB JENPAS UG 2023 Admit Card link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
JENPAS UG 2023 Exam Date & Pattern
- The UG 2023 JENPAS Exam Will Be Held On June 11th, 2023.
- Exam Mode: Offline (Pen and paper-based).
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics (for BMLT course).
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The whole scale of questions and possible points is up for grabs every year.
- Official updates: Regularly check the official website or notifications for exam date and pattern updates.
- Important test information, including the mode, medium, number of papers, kind of questions, and method, is included in the JENPAS UG 2023 exam pattern. Below, you can check the same.
- The test consists of two parts, Paper I, and Paper II.
- Paper-I is for all courses, whilst Paper II is just for admission to the BHA program.
- A candidate has the option to apply for just Paper-I, only Paper II, or both throughout the application procedure.
About JENPAS-UG 2023
WBJEEB will conduct OMR-based Common Entrance Examination JENPAS(UG)-2023 and counseling for admission in various Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal into the following Undergraduate Courses for the academic session 2023-24.
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- B.Sc. MMB (B. Sc. In Medical Microbiology)
- B.V.S.O (Bachelor of Vision Sciences and Optometry)
- B.H.A. (Bachelor in Hospital Administration)
Tentative date of examination: 11th June 2023 (Sunday).