JEXPO Result 2023 Date & Link: JEXPO Result 2023 will be out on the official website portal at https://webscte.co.in/ by the second week of June 2023. All the candidates who appeared in the examination held on 3 June 2023 and waiting for the result can check it online using the official web page.
JEXPO Result 2023 Date & Link Overview
|Result||JEXPO Results 2023|
|Exam Conducted By||Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnique West Bengal|
|Exam Dates||3 June 2023|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Expected Result Release Date||Second Week June 2023|
Webscte.co.in will host the announcement of the JEXPO 2023 results by WBSCT&VE&SD. Applicants must input their registration number to get their JEXPO merit rank to view the results of JEXPO 2023. Dates for the JEXPO 2023 exams have been made public. On June 3, 2023, the JEXPO test will be administered.
How to check the JEXPO 2023 Result Online?
To check the JEXPO 2023 result, candidates must visit the official website of the WBSCTE. Once there, they must look for the link to check the JEXPO result, and click on it. They will then be taken to a page where they must enter their JEXPO roll number and date of birth. After entering these details, they can view their result.
- Visit the official WBSCT&VE&SD website at webscte.co.in or jexpo.webscte.co.in.
- Toggle to the ‘JEXPO Result 2023’ tab.
- Enter your name or enrollment number.
- Go to the ‘Find Results’ tab.
- The candidate’s rank card or merit list will appear on the screen.
- The candidate must download their merit list and rank card for future use and future admissions procedures.
webscte.co.in JEXPO 2023 Result Details
The candidate’s fundamental information will be displayed along with the marks received on the JEXPO 2023 result. The information mentioned is as follows:
- Person’s name
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Gender
- Candidate’s Category (General, Pwd, or Other)
- Index and registration number
- merit list is broken out by category and gender
- Whether a Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) application was submitted
- (Only for female applicants) Female General Rank
JEXPO Counselling 2023
Following the release of the JEXPO 2023 results, the authorities will undertake online counseling. Applicants who pass the entrance test will be qualified to participate in the multi-round JEXPO 2023 counseling and seat allocation procedure.
Online registration will be the first step in the process, which will after that, include choice filling and locking, seat allocation, candidate reporting, and document verification. Here is the list of necessary documents in the JEXPO counseling process-
- Candidates must produce these papers for verification and processing to advance in the admissions process.
- Admit card for the 10th-grade test, 10th-grade mark sheet.
- JEXPO Category Certificate/PwD certificate, admit card 2023.
- Two copies of the printed Allotment Letter, the filled-out anti-ragging affidavit, and the money receipt.