Kolkata Police Constable Result: The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has announced the result of the Preliminary Written Test for recruitment to the post of Constables/Lady Constables in Kolkata Police – 2022. The result is available on the website of the WBPRB.
Kolkata Police Constable Result 2022 Announced Overview
|Preliminary Written Test||June 4, 2023|
|Result of Preliminary Written Test||October 11, 2023|
|Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||Tentatively from November 2, 2023|
|Download the Admit Card for PMT & PET||From October 18, 2023|
Details Mentioned on the Kolkata Police Constable Result 2023
There will not be very many details printed on the Kolkata Police Result 2023, but still, these are the details that a candidate can find on the result:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Registration number
- Candidate’s Category
- Total Marks
How to Download Result:
- Visit the website of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) at https://prb.wb.gov.in
- Click on the “Results” tab
- Click on the link for “Result of Preliminary Written Test for Recruitment to the post of Constables/Lady Constables in Kolkata Police – 2022”
- Enter your Application Sl. No., Date of Birth, and permanent District/State
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen. You can download it or take a printout for future reference.
The Kolkata Police Constable Recruitment 2022 is a competitive process. However, candidates who are well-prepared can increase their chances of success. By following the tips above, candidates can prepare for the PMT and PET and achieve their dream of becoming a Kolkata Police Constable.
How to Prepare for PMT and PET
The PMT and PET are designed to assess the physical fitness and agility of the candidates. Candidates should practice running, jumping, and other physical activities to prepare for the PET.
Here are some tips for preparing for the PMT and PET:
- Start by warming up with some light cardio and exercises.
- Practice running, jumping, and other physical activities that are part of the PET.
- Focus on building your endurance and strength.
- Eat a healthy diet and get enough sleep.
Candidates should also visit the WBPRB website regularly for any updates on the PMT and PET.