Oil India Limited Recruitment 2023: Oil India Limited has released a notification for the engagement on a contractual basis.
Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking intends to engage the following personnel purely on a contractual basis for an immediate engagement at Rajasthan Fields.
The contractual requirement which is purely temporary in nature shall also entail working in shifts involving arduous and hazardous nature of jobs in remote/far-flung OIL installations/locations and also on an “On-Call” duty basis. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply on the date of registration.
The name of the posts are –
- Contractual Chemist
- Contractual Drilling Engineer
- Contractual HSE / Fire Safety Officer
Educational Qualification for Oil India Limited Recruitment:
What is the educational qualification for the applications of Oil India Limited –in detail below;
Contractual Chemist –
Master’s degree in Chemistry of minimum 02 (two) years duration/ Bachelors in Chemical Engineering of minimum 04 (four) years duration from a Govt. recognized institute.
Post Qualification Work Experience of more than 05(five) years as Chemist / Mud Engineer in drilling wells.
Contractual Drilling Engineer –
Bachelors in Engineering of minimum 04 (four) years duration/ Master degree in Engineering of minimum 02 (two) years duration from a Govt. recognized institute. (Any discipline).
Post Qualification Work Experience of more than 03 (three) years in Drilling Operations. Must have worked at least at Driller Level or as Drilling Engineer or as Company Representative.
Must possess IWCF Level-4 / IADC-L4 Certification.
Contractual HSE / Fire Safety Officer –
Bachelors in Fire Engineering / Fire & Safety Engineering / Environmental Engineering of minimum 04 (four) years duration from a Govt. recognized institute.
Master degree in Environmental Engineering / Environmental Science of minimum 02 (two) years duration from a Govt. recognized institute.
Post qualification work experience of more than 03 (three) years in Fire /Safety / Environment /EIA consultancy / HSE Fields. Preferably in upstream E&P (Oil & Gas) company.
Age Limit (years) as on the date of registration for Walkin-Interview –
Minimum age: 24 years
Upper age limit: 40 years as on date of registration for Walk-in-Interview.
Salary Amount for Oil India Limited Recruitment:
- Contractual Chemist – 1,00,000/- per month
- Contractual Drilling Engineer – 80,000/- per month
- Contractual HSE / Fire Safety Officer – 70,000/- per month
Filled in Personal Bio-Data Form (format given on the last 2 pages of this advertisement).
- 01 (One) recent 3cm X 3cm coloured photograph.
- Valid Identity Proof and valid Address Proof from Competent Government Authority.
- Date of Birth (DOB) proof i.e., Birth Certificate or Class X certificate containing DOB.
- Admit Card, Marksheet and Pass Certificate of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognised Education Board; Document(s)/Certificate(s)/Testimonial(s) of essential qualification(s) and Experience Certificate(s).
- Valid Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC), if applicable; Valid Non-Creamy Layer certificate, if applicable; Valid Income and Asset Certificate to be produced by Economically Weaker Sections, if applicable; Valid Disability Certificate, if applicable; Valid Discharge Book/Service and Release Certificate for Ex-Servicemen (Pages containing Personal Particulars and Service Particulars), if applicable. No-Objection Certificate from concerned employer, in original, in case the applicant is working in any organization.
- A set of self-attested photocopies of all applicable document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s) as mentioned above.
- The candidate will be selected based on Walk-in-Interview of total 100 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 50 for all categories.
- The breakup of 100 marks will be on, Professional Knowledge and skills (in concerned discipline), Professional Knowledge and skills (in allied discipline), Personal Attributes, and Soft Skills.
- The final selection from among the candidates who have appeared and secured the minimum qualifying marks of 50 in the Walk-in-Interview will be only on the basis of merit as per the marks obtained in the Walk-in-Interview.
Details of Walk-in-Interview:
Interested candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria should report for registration for the Walk-in-Interview process at the following venue as per the schedule given below:
Venue: OIL HOUSE, 2A, District Shopping Centre, Saraswati nagar, Basni, Jodhpur-342005, Rajasthan
Date and Time of Registration: 17/07/2023 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 17/07/2023
Important Dates & Links for Oil India Limited Recruitment:
Last date of application: 17.07.2023
Official Website of Oil India Limited: Link
Official Notification: Download
Application Form: Download