ONGC Apprentices Recruitment 2023: OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED (ONGC) has released a notification for the recruitment of corrigendum regarding the Diploma holders and the Graduate with Geology as published vide notification of even number dated 01.09.2023.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in the Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad, as a measure of skill-building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices from its operational areas at its location across 22 work centres.
TRADE/DISCIPLINEs are –
- Civil Executive
- Computer Science Executive
- E&T Executive
- Electrical Executive
- Electronics Executive
- Instrumentation Executive
- Mechanical Executive
- Fire Safety Executive
- Petroleum Executive
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines mentioned below.
Duration of training: 12 months for all trades mentioned above
AGE CRITERIA for ONGC Apprentices Recruitment :
What are the age limit for the applications of ONGC –in detail below;
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 20.09.2023, i.e, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should between 30.09.1999 and 30.09.2005.
Concession & Relaxation: I. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. II. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
What are the educational qualifications for the applications of ONGC –in detail below;
Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering.
Diploma in Fire & Safety
Graduate with Geology as one of the subject
Stipend/ Salary Amount:
What is the salary amount for the recruitment of ONGC –in detail below;
Graduate Apprentice (B.Sc / B.E./ B.Tech) -9,000/-
Diploma Apprentices (Diploma) -8,000/-
What is the selection procedure for the engagement of ONGCC –in detail below;
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as stipulated in the advertisement. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may result in rejection of the candidature.
Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS categories.
- The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid for at least next one year. All future communication including Corrigendum/Addendum with regard to this advertisement candidate will take place only through www.ongcindia.com / e-mail / SMS Alerts/http://ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
- The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) ready before applying on-line.
- The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the Online Application Form and its final submission.
- The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
- Paper based applications will NOT be accepted
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of ONGC:
How to apply for the recruitment of ONGC Apprentices–in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of ONGC: Link
- Secondly, click on the registration link: Click Here
- Thirdly, do complete your registration and do login
- Fourthly, fill up the application details
- After that, scan & upload the documents
Scan copy of the following documents will be required for registration at National Apprenticeship portal –
- Passport size photograph(200 KB)
- Adhar Card (1MB)
- Degree/Diploma certificate(1 MB)
- Bank Account proof(statement or passbook)
- At last, submit it.
SELECTION AND JOINING
Selected candidates will be intimated through their registered mail ID/sms on registered mobile number.
The verification of the original documents shall be done prior to joining on a specific date. A registration form will be generated once the candidate is selected. A print out of the same may be taken from the Skill India Portal and brought during document verification to ONGC.
Important Dates & Links for ONGC Apprentices Recruitment:
Last date of application: 30.09.2023
Official Website of ONGC: Link
Official Notification: Download