Post Office GDS Recruitment: West Bengal Post Office has finally published the recruitment notification for 12,828 vacancies in Group D or GDS posts. All male and female job seekers can apply here. All job aspirants above 18 years of age can apply here (‘Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Online Engagement-Special Cycle, May 2023 ).
Post Office GDS Recruitment |12828 Vacancies in West Bengal on 10th Pass
- Name of the post: Mainly the recruitment notification published here is Grameen Dak Sevak (GDS).
- Educational Qualification: The minimum educational qualification for employment here is Madhyamik pass only. But those who are highly educated can also apply here but only a Madhyamik pass will be considered for qualification.
- Total Vacancies: In total, there will be the recruitment of 12828 vacancies. But here are the category-wise vacancies divided which are-
- General – 5,554 Posts
- EWS – 1,004 Posts
- OBC – 1,295 Posts
- SC – 1,218 Posts
- ST – 3,366 Posts
- PWDA – 116 Posts
- PWDB – 99 Posts
- PWDC – 102 Posts
- PWDDE – 74 Posts
Here candidates will be recruited directly without any written test. Those who will apply here first merit list will be made and later job aspirants will be given jobs after the interview accordingly.
Here you have to apply directly online those who will apply here have to visit this official website first. India Post Official Website https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Enter the website and first click on the registration link and register with your name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, valid email id, and phone number.
- After completing the registration, log in with the User Id and Password given by the postal department.
- Then the online application form will appear there you have to fill the application form with the required information according to the specific place.
- Finally, after scanning and uploading all other documents including educational qualification documents as well as general category candidates paying Rs 100 as application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking and clicking submit button, the application process is over.
To apply here, the age of the applicant should be between a minimum of 18 and a maximum of 40 years as of 11/06/2023. But as per government rules SC, and ST candidates will get an age relaxation of 5 years, OBC candidates 3 years, and PwBD candidates 10-15 years.
Those who get jobs here will be paid a monthly salary of Rs.12,000/- to Rs.29,000/- per month.
All the required documents to be uploaded at the time of application are-
- Secondary Admit or Aadhaar card scan (as proof of age).
- Scanned Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Passport/Driving License (as photo ID proof).
- Scanned Marksheets and Certificates of High School Marksheets and Certificates if any higher educational qualification (as proof of educational qualification).
- Scanned cast certificate (if any).
- Scanning of computer course certificate.
- Scanning of applicant’s own signature (done with blue or black ink dot pen).
- Scanned recent color passport-size photo.
Date of start and end of application process:-
Online submission of applications for the respective vacancies published by the Indian Postal Department has started today i.e. 22/05/2023 and will continue till 11/06/2023.