Primary TET 2023 Form: The Board of Primary Education is going to organize the Primary TET examination in the month of December this year. December 10 will be the exam fixed for the exam. As usual, the board has started form filling up from September, just two months before the exam.
The application process started yesterday evening. Candidates who wish to apply for TET this year can apply through the official website of the board. How to apply, is said step by step in this report.
Primary TET 2023
- Candidates must first go to the website (wbbpe.org) to apply for the TET exam.
- Then located on the homepage (Application for Click on Teacher Eligibility Test-2023 (TET-2023) link.
- Then enter the email address and mobile number in the box displayed on the screen. Then an OTP will appear. Write that OTP and submit it.
- Then fill out the personal details form. Here Name, Parent Name, Date of Birth, Category, Sub Category, Mobile Number, Email ID, Gender, Aadhaar Number, and Your Mother Language boxes are to be filled. If you belong to the PWD category then also select from this form.
- Candidates have to fill in address details after personal details. From here you have to fill in your house number, village/street name, post office, block, police station, district, state, and pin code.
- Next, you have to fill in your educational details. Here you have to fill in your secondary and higher secondary examination board, next year, marks obtained, and percentage. Similarly, you have to give details of graduation.
- The next step is to upload your training qualification. That is, from here you have to give your DLEd, BLEd, or D.Ed, course-related information. Including course type, course state, examination body, session, course you have passed or not, complete details of course if passed, in which year have to give
- Candidates have to upload the documents in the next step. Here you have to provide a signature, photograph, primary teacher training certificate, and Aadhaar card. Once all the documents are uploaded, click on the ‘Save and Draft’ option. From here you can edit previous information if needed. If you don’t want to edit, you have to click on the ‘Declaration’ option and click on Submit and pay.
- Then pay the application fee and complete the application process. Finally, you will get a registration number and password. Candidates must keep it to themselves.
Admit cards will be given a few days before the start of the exam. Log in using the registration number and password. Candidates can download the admit card from there. Keep an eye on the official website of the board to get any updates in this regard (Primary TET 2023 Form).