Rupashree Scheme New Rules: Apply for the Rupshree scheme and get financial assistance of Rs 25,000 for marriage. The state government is determined for the development of girls. The state has launched the Kanyashree scheme to reduce the number of girl dropouts which has received worldwide acclaim. The Chief Minister of the state, Mamata Banerjee, launched the Rupashree scheme on April 1, 2018, as financial aid for the marriage of girls from poor families.
Rupashree Scheme New Rules | How to apply for Rupashree scheme
Under this scheme, the state government provides a one-time payment of Rs. 25,000 for the marriage of eligible girls. Recently some new rules have been implemented for applying this scheme. Read the full report to know what rules have changed.
Where to collect the form for applicants to avail Rupshree scheme, the conditions required for application, and what documents are required, are discussed below.
Who can apply / Application conditions:-
- Female applicants should be above 18 years of age.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal. If the bride’s parents are not permanent residents, they should have lived in West Bengal for at least 5 years, only then they will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Annual family income of the applicant should be between 1.5 lakh rupees.
- The age of the pot should be above 21 years.
- Bride should have a single bank account in her own name. If you have a joint bank account, you will not get the project money.
What documents are required?
- Bride’s Age Proof (Aadhar Card/Voter Card/Birth Certificate, Madhyamik Admit or Xerox of PAN Card).
- Applicant’s Resident Certificate (Self Declaration Form).
- Annual income certificate of bride’s family (Self Declaration Form).
- Self Declaration Form of bride’s marital status (Marital Status).
- Passport size color photographs of bride and groom (2 copies).
- Marriage card and Marriage Register Certificate as proof of marriage, where the names of the bride and groom will be there. And the date of marriage will be mentioned.
- Proof of age of the vessel (Andhar Card/Voter Card/Birth Certificate, Madhyamik Admit or Xerox of PAN Card).
Where to get Form, Application Process:-
You can collect the Rupshree Scheme application form from your nearest Panchayat Office, BDO Office or SDO Office. Besides, the application form is also available online. However, collect the Application Form from any of the above offices offline and fill it out properly and submit the application form from where you collect the form along with the above-mentioned documents.
Apart from this, you can also collect the application form from the Duare government camp and submit the application form at that camp.
Limitation:- Eligible women for this scheme can apply only for their first marriage. Not applicable for a second or third marriage. Applicants must apply at least one and a half to two months in advance to avail the benefits of this scheme. Because it takes time to get the money sanctioned after the application process is verified. If you apply 1-2 weeks before the wedding, there is a high chance of not getting the money.