Rupshree scheme Recruitment: The DM office of Jhargram district of West Bengal has published a recruitment circular. There will be recruitment for Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Accountant posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here till 02 March. Detailed information about educational qualifications, application procedure, and party selection process to apply for Jhargram District DEO Recruitment 2023 is provided below.
Rupshree scheme Recruitment of data entry operator OverView
|Recruiting agency||Office of the District Magistrate & Collector, Jhargram|
|Post Name||Accountant and Data Entry Operator (রূপশ্রী প্রকল্পের অধীনে ডাটা এন্ট্রি অপারেটর নিয়োগ)|
|Total Vacancies||০৫ টি|
|Salary (₹)||১১,০০০ – ১৫,০০০/-|
|Type of job||সরকারি চাকরি|
Jhargram District Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2023
- Post Name: Here in the DM office of Jhargram district, the Data Entry Operator and Accountant will be recruited under the Rupshree project on a full temporary and contractual basis.
- Total Vacancy: There is a total of 05 vacancies here. Data Entry Operator – 04 Vacancies and Accountant – 01 Vacancies. The category-wise number of vacancies is mentioned in the official notification.
To apply for the post of Data Entry Operator, one must have completed graduation from any recognized university or educational institution. Must be computer literate with MS Office and have 30 wpm typing speed.
Commerce graduation with honors from any recognized university or educational institution is required to apply for the post of accountant. Should know to work MS Office on the computer and should have 3 years of work experience in a related field.
To apply for Jhargram District Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2023 applicant’s age must be between 40 years as on 01 January 2023. Also, there is age relaxation as per government rules.
Candidates have to apply through offline as there is no online application facility here. To apply here first you have to download the application form along with the official notification from the link given below. The application form should be duly filled and submitted along with copies of the required documents to the address given below within the stipulated time.
Address for submission of application form
- Rupashree Cell, Office of the District Magistrate, Jhargram
- There is no application fee for applying here.
Jhargram District DEO Recruitment 2023 Last Date
- Candidates can apply for Jhargram District DEO Recruitment 2023 till 02 March 2023.