Samajik Suraksha Yojona Scheme: The Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana is a government initiative by the state of West Bengal to address the vulnerability of the unorganized sector. The scheme aims to provide uniform benefits to beneficiaries across various government-assisted schemes, including provident funds and welfare schemes for construction workers.
Details Of West Bengal Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana 2023
|Name Of The Scheme||Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of West Bengal|
|Objective||To Provide Benefit Of Various Government Schemes|
|Mode Of Application||Online/Offline|
Under the Samajik Suraksha Yojana in West Bengal, common working people enrolled in the scheme will receive the following facilities:
- Education Support: Financial assistance for up to two children’s education, including:
- Rs 4,000 for 11th-grade studies
- Rs 5,000 for 12th-grade studies
- Rs 6,000 for ITI and Graduation level studies
- Up to 10,000 for Polytechnic or Master’s level studies
- Up to 30,000 for Medical or Engineering graduation studies
- Accident and Health Benefits:
- Injured family member: 10,000
- Major disease treatment: Up to 20,000
- Major illness surgery: Up to 60,000
- Compensation for Loss of Earner: In case of disability, loss of sight, or death of the sole earner, compensation of up to 2 lakh rupees.
The Samajik Suraksha Yojana aims to provide crucial financial support and security to working people and their families in times of need.
- Existing Samajik Mukti cards, registration numbers, and passbooks issued to unorganised workers would be considered legitimate for the purposes of this plan.
- In order to profit from this scheme, new staff will be given SMC.
- Existing unorganised workers who are registered under various schemes but have not received these cards will also be issued SMCs.
- Unorganised workers can utilise these SMCs in any regional labour office in a district or sub-division, and at all labour welfare facilitation centres in blocks and towns.
BMSSY: Eligibility criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent West Bengal resident.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 and 60 years.
- The applicant’s monthly family income should not exceed Rs 6,500.
Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana: Documents required
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
- Photograph in passport size
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
How to Apply Samajik Suraksha Yojona Scheme
- Applicants can apply for Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojna through BMSSY Portal.
- On the BMSSY portal click on “New Registration”.
- Fill up the beneficiary registration form.
- After Registration beneficiary will get a User Id and password.
- Now Click on “User Login” and log in on the portal through generated User Id and Password.
- Now update your dashboard and complete the application form.
- Upload all the required documents on the portal and submit the form.
- The submitted application will be verified by the concerned authority.
- After successful verification, an applicant can avail of the benefit of the scheme.
- Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojna Portal.
- BMSSY User login.
- Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojna Guidelines.
- Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojna Application Process Manual.
- West Bengal Labour Department Portal.
- Bina Mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojna Nodal Department Helpline Number:-