SBI Recruitment 2023 is open for Specialist Cadre Officers in Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, and Thiruvananthapuram. There are 439 job openings for Assistant Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy Manager, Manager, Chief Manager, and Project Manager. The selected candidates will be given a monthly salary of up to Rs. 100350.
To apply, visit the official SBI website and pay an application fee of Rs. 750 (ST, SC, and PWD candidates are exempted). The online application process has already started on 16.09.23.
Post Name and Vacancies :
Indian Specialist Cadre Officers are encouraged to apply for the positions of Assistant Manager, Assistant General Manager, Deputy Manager, Manager, Chief Manager, and Project Manager at the State Bank of India (SBI). For the aforementioned positions, there are 439 available positions.
Age Limit :
According to the SBI recruitment 2023 official notification, there are various age requirements for each position, which are given below-
- For Assistant Manager– The maximum age limit is 32 years.
- For Deputy Manager and Project Manager– The maximum age limit is 35 years.
- For Chief Manager- The maximum age limit is 42 years.
- For Project Manager- The maximum age limit is 38 years.
A remuneration of up to Rs. 100350 per month will be given to the candidate chosen for the SBI recruitment 2023.
Candidates applying for SBI Recruitment 2023 are given below-
- The applicant must have a B.E/B. Tech degree in (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology / Electronics/ Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Software Engineering or equivalent degree in above specified discipline)
- M. Tech/ M.Sc. in (Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronic & Communications Engineering or equivalent degree in the above-specified discipline) from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt of India/ approved by Govt Regulatory Bodies.
Place of Posting :
As given in the SBI recruitment 2023 official notification, the selected candidate will be posted at Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, and Thiruvananthapuram.
Selection Procedure :
The selection of candidates is based on the written test and interview. The date, time, and venue will be intimated to shortlisted candidates through email.
- Interview- 100 marks.
- Merit list- Only the results of the interview will be used to create a descending merit list for selection.
To apply for SBI Recruitment 2023, the applicant must pay an application fee of Rs. 750. Candidates from the ST, SC, and PwBd categories are not required to pay any fees.
The crucial dates for SBI Recruitment 2023 are mentioned below-
- The date of opening- 16.09.23.
- The date of closing- 06.10.23.
No applications will be accepted after the last date. Incomplete/False applications will be rejected.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2023:
Interested and qualified applicants may submit an online application through the official website in accordance with the official notification.
The closing date for submission of the application form is 06.10.23.
- Offical Website: Click