SSC MTS 2023 Notification (New): The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting a competitive exam to recruit Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) and Havaldar positions. These are Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial posts in various Ministries, Departments, Offices of the Government of India, Constitutional Bodies, Statutory Bodies, Tribunals, etc., in different states and union territories. Additionally, the Havaldar position is available in the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under the Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
SSC MTS 2023 Notification Over View
|Exam Name||SSC MTS 2023|
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Posts Offered||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) & Havaldar|
|Online Registration||Starts from 30th June 2023|
|Apply Link||Given Below|
|Eligibility||10th pass, 18 to 27 years|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test|
|Physical Efficiency Test||(only for the post of Havaldar)|
- Start Date for Apply Online: 30 June 2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 21 July 2023
- Application Correction Form: 26-28 July 2023
- Tier-I (CBE): September 2023
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria Details
The MTS Vacancy age limit has been fixed between 18-25 years (MTS) and 18-27 years (Havldar). However, candidates belonging to specific groups may have their age relaxed, depending on government regulations. Candidates are advised to apply online only after reading the notification regarding recruitment.
|Name of Vacancy||Education Qualification||Total Post|
|Multi Tasking (NonTechnical) Staff||10th pass from any recognized board/ University.||1198 (approx.)|
|CBIC Havaldar||10th pass from any recognized board/ University.||360|
Selection Process For SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 2023
Some criteria and procedures have been prescribed for the selection process for SSC MTS Recruitment. Check out the following steps.
- Written Examination & Descriptive Test
- Document Verification & Medical Examination
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
SSC MTS 2023 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST) Details
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) fo the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN: Followings are the PET/ PST standards for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN
|Walking||1600 meters in 15 minutes.||1 Km in 20 minutes|
|Cycling||8 km. in 30 minutes||3 km. in 25 minutes|
|Hight||157.5 cm||152 cm|
|Chest||76 + 5 cm Expansion||Weight: 48 Kg|
How To Apply for SSC MTS Online Form 2023
- Check All Eligibility related to SSC Recruitment.
- Click on the Apply Online link given below.
- Step by step fill application form.
- Upload Required Documents.
- Pay fees (if applicable).
- Print Application Form