SSC Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting applications from eligible Indian candidates for various posts. As per the SSC Recruitment 2023 official notification, there is a total of 5369 vacancies. Candidates wishing to apply for this recruitment have to pay Rs. 100 as application fees.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Notification 2023 – Overview
|Latest SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Notification – Phase-XI/2023/Selection Posts|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Selection Posts|
|Exam Name||Selection Post Examination, Phase-XI, 2023|
|Total Posts||5369 Posts|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 Notification Release Status||Released on 6th March 2023|
|Application Start Date||6th March 2023|
|Application Closing Date||27th March 2023|
|Date Of Selection Post Phase 11 Examination 2023||June-July 2023 (Tentatively)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Written Exam (computer-based), Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Tests|
Post Name and Vacancies for SSC Recruitment 2023:
As per the SSC Recruitment 2023 official notification, there are 5369 vacancies for various posts. Candidates should visit Annexure-III in the official notification for post names.
Qualification Required for SSC Recruitment 2023:
As per the SSC Recruitment 2023 official notification, candidates should visit the link given below to read the qualification required for applying. Candidates should have completed their studies from regular courses. Candidates with a degree from open and distance learning modes are not eligible to apply.
SSC Selection Post Educational Qualifications
|Educational Qualifications Level||Essential Qualifications|
|Matric Level||Candidates must have passed the 10th class (High School) Exam from any recognized board.|
|Intermediate Level||Candidates must have passed the 12th class (Intermediate) Exam from any recognized board.|
|Graduate Level||Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India.|
- Dates for submission of online applications: 06.03.2023 to 27.03.2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications 27.03.2023 (up to 23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment 28.03.2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for the generation of offline Challan 28.03.2023 (23:00)
- The last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the Bank) is 29.03.2023
- Dates of „Window for Application Form Correction‟
- including online payment. 03.04.2023 to 05.04.2023 (23:00)
- Dates of Computer Based Examination June-July 2023 (tentatively)
How to apply for the SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023?
To apply for any SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023, you need to follow these general steps:
- Visit the official SSC website (ssc.nic.in) and go to the ‘Apply’ section.
- Read the SSC Phase 11 Notification 2023 carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, application procedure, exam pattern, and important dates.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link and register yourself by filling in your basic details. Once you have registered, you will receive a registration ID and password on your registered email and phone number.
- Log in with your registration ID and password and complete the online application form by providing your personal and educational details, work experience, and other relevant information. Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other documents as specified in the notification.
- Pay the application fee through the online mode (debit card/credit card/net banking) or offline mode (challan).
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 2023 Notification – Application Form
|SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Vacancy 2023 – Important Links|
|To Check The SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Notification 2023 PDF||Click Here|
|For SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Application Form 2023||Click Here|