Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Update 2023: State Government and Central Government launch many scholarship programs for meritorious students and needy students. Scholarship programs are launched to help financially backward students.
Overview of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship:
|Name Of The scholarship||Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means|
|Issued Authority||Government Of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Students Of West Bengal|
|Portal Name||SVMCM (v4.0)|
|Benefits||Financial aid for studies scholarship|
|Scholarship 2022-23 opening date||17.8.2022|
|SVMCM Helpline number||800-102-8014|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Update 2023 Application Eligibility:
- To apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Programme, the student must be a resident of West Bengal.
- The student should be studying in any recognized educational institution of the state.
- The annual income of the student’s family should be less than two and a half lakh rupees.
- In the year in which a student is applying, he or she must have passed the previous year with at least 60% marks.
What documents are required to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023?
- Passing certificate of the class for which the application is based on the previous class marks.
- Proof of family income from any government institution.
- Student’s Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card and Ration Card.
- Color photograph, and bank account details of the person applying for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship ?
- Go to this website www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in and click on the registration option.
- Register with your name, mobile number, email and birth details.
- By entering the one-time password sent to the mobile, it will be registered and a new account will be opened
- After completing the registration, you have to log in from the login option.
- A photo and signature should be scanned and uploaded.
- All bank information should be scanned and uploaded.
- All documents mentioned above including age proof, and pass proof should be scanned and uploaded.
- After that click on Save And Continue option and your application will be complete.
Vivekananda Scholarship-2023 কত টাকা বৃত্তি পাওয়া যায়?
- 12,000 rupees per year for classes 11 and 12.
- 1,500 per month is available for Polytechnic.
- 1000 taka per month for graduates.
- Graduate Engineering or Medical Rs.5,000.
- 5,000 in the case of Post Graduate Engineering and M.Phil.
- Phd maximum Rs 8,000 per month.
Bikash Bhavan (7th floor), Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal
Location : Kolkata | City : Kolkata | PIN Code : 700091
Phone : 1800-102-8014 | Email : [email protected]