TATA Steel Aspiring Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: Tata Steel invites applications from interested Eligible candidates for the positions of Engineer Trainee in the areas of Operations, Maintenance, and Engineering & Projects for Tata Steel.
TATA Steel Aspiring Engineers Apply Online 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Tata Steel|
|Post Name||Engineer Trainee (Aspiring Engineers Program)|
|Qualification||BE/B Tech/ B Sc (Engg)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||TATA STEEL AEP Recruitment 2023|
|Apply Last Date||11/6/2023|
TATA Steel Recruitment 2023 Qualification
TATA Steel Aspiring Engineers (Engineer Trainee) Qualification
- Candidates who have completed a three-year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of Engineering and are in the final year of BE/B Tech/ B Sc (Engg) are also eligible.
- Must have attended full-time AICTE /UGC approved Campus Program.
- For General Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg) / M.Tech/ M.Sc. Examination.
- for Transgender, PWD, SC/ST Candidates: must have scored a minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/B Tech/ B. Sc. (Engg) / M.Tech/ M.Sc. Examination.
Must have completed or should be a final year student of B.E./B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in the following specified discipline:-
- Civil & Structural,
- Beneficiation Engg,
- Power Electronics,
- Production Engineering,
- Environment Engineering,
- Industrial Engineering,
TATA Steel Recruitment 2023 Aspiring Engineers Age Limit For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as of 1/6/2023. For Transgender, PWD, SC./ST Candidates: should not be more than 32 years as of 1/6/2023.
- Engineering Training will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of Rs.30000/- per month during the period of 1 year of Training.
- Post Successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 7 Lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
|TATA Steel AEP Apply Start Date 2023||20/5/2023|
|TATA Steel AEP Apply Last Date 2023||11/6/2023|
|TATA Steel AEP Exam Date 2023||Notify Later|
How to Apply TATA Steel Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of Tata Steel : Click
- On the homepage, navigate to the “Recruitment” section.
- Look for the “Advertisement” tab and click on it.
- In the advertisement section, find the link titled “Aspiring Engineers Program Application.” Click on it to download the PDF file.
- Once the PDF file is downloaded, open it and read the contents carefully. Make sure you meet all the eligibility criteria and understand the application process.
- If you are qualified and ready to apply, go back to the Tata Steel Recruitment website: tslhr.tatasteel.co.in/recruit/Default.aspx
- Click on the “Application” tab, which should be located on the homepage.
- Look for the link titled “Aspiring Engineers Program Application” and click on it.
- This will take you to the application form. Fill in all the required information accurately and ensure that you provide all the necessary details.
- Double-check all the information you have entered to make sure it is correct.
- After completing the application form, submit it online through the website.
- Once your application is submitted, you should receive a confirmation message or email acknowledging your submission.
- Keep a copy of your application and any other relevant documents for future reference.