TATA Steel Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023: TATA Steel has released a notification for the recruitment of the post Junior Engineer -1 (TSK D1 Grade) on permanent rolls of Tata Steel Ltd. (Kalinganagar).
Applications are invited from candidates interested to join Tata Steel Ltd. On permanent rolls. The location of posting would be Kalinganagar (Odisha).
What are the educational qualifications for the applications of TATA Steel –in detail below;
Three (3) years full-time Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering from any institute, recognized by AICTE or UGC Educational Candidates with Part Time/Correspondence/Distance Learning will not be eligible.
Minimum 55% marks aggregate in Diploma Engineering for General candidates
Minimum 50% marks aggregate in Diploma Engineering for SC/ST candidates
Age Limit for TATA Steel Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023:
What is the age limit for the applications of TATA Steel –in detail below;
Should have been born on or after, 1st September 1991 and before 1st September 2005 (General Candidates)
Should have been born on or after, 1st September 1988 and before 1st September 2005 (SC/ST Candidates)
What is the salary amount for the recruitment of TATA Steel –in detail below;
The selected candidates will be provisionally placed at starting Basic Salary of Rs. 17,530/- pm with CTC of Rs. 5.6LPA, in the grade TSK D1. The other emoluments and benefits will be as per Company’s rule applicable to this grade. Candidates possessing 4 years or more of relevant experience will be additionally compensated as per norms.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of TATA Steel 2023:
How to apply for the recruitment of TATA Steel –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of TATA Steel: Link
- Secondly, click on “Application” (Link Below)
- After that, click on “Application form for vacancies in Tata Steel Kalinganagar 2023”
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
What is the selection procedure for the recruitment of TATA Steel –in detail below;
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Written test and interview process. Each stage will be an elimination stage.
- Eligible candidates, who are currently employed with Tata Group Company/Subsidiaries/Associate Company will need to furnish an NOC from the present employer before being considered for employment in Tata Steel. The NOC must be produced at the time of interview.
- All selected candidates will have to be declared medically fit as per Company’s medical fitness standard, before their appointment. Procedure
- All selected candidates will undergo Background verification as per Company’s standard, before their appointment.
- No reimbursement will be made to the candidates in this process.
- Candidates who are found ineligible as per the laid down criteria at any stage of selection process will be immediately disqualified from further selection process.
- Canvasing in any form will automatically disqualify a candidate. Preference will be given to Odisha Domicile candidates.
Selected candidates will be placed against vacancies, as per their qualification, suitability of their knowledge and skills
The selected candidates may be placed and/or transferred to any other locations of Tata Steel Ltd. Or its group companies or subsidiaries during their employment
Important Dates & Links for TATA Steel Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023:
Last date of application: 30.09.2023
Official Website of Tata Steel: Link
Application Link: Click Here
Date of Written Test: Watch out for the Written Test date on https://tslhr.tatasteel.co.in/recruit/Default.aspx
Official Notification: Download