TATA Steel Recruitment 2023: TATA Steel has released a notification for the recruitment of an Engineer Trainee. Seeking applications from interested candidates for the position of Engineer Trainee in the areas of Operations, Maintenance, and Engineering & Projects for TATA Steel. Tata Steel advertisement for Aspiring Engineers Program 2023.
- Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year
- The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three (3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
Educational Qualification for TATA Steel Recruitment:
What are the applications for the applications of TATA Steel –in detail below;
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B Tech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /M.Tech /M.Sc. Examination
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) /M.Tech /M.Sc. Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
What is the age limit for the applications of Tata Steel –in detail below;
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1 st June 2023.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st June 2023
What is the salary amount for the engagement of Tata Steel –in detail below;
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of ₹ 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of ₹ 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of ₹ 6,000/- per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 7 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of TATA Steel:
How to apply for the recruitment of TATA Steel –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of TATA Steel: Link
- Secondly, click on “Aspiring Engineers Program Application”
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
Functions for Selection:
Must have completed or should be a final year student of B.E. /B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) in the following specified discipline.
- Civil & Structural b) Ceramic c) Chemical d) Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/Power Electronics e) Environment Engineering f) Mechanical g) Metallurgy h) Mineral i) Mining j) Beneficiation Engg k) Production Engineering l) Industrial Engineering m) Mechatronics n) Geoinformatics
Must have completed or should be a final year student of M.Tech/ M.Sc. in the following discipline: a) Geology b) Geophysics c) Remote Sensing d) GIS
What is the evaluation process for the recruitment of Tata Steel –in detail below;
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium
Important Dates & Links for TATA Steel Recruitment 2023:
Last date of application: On-line application on the website will be open till 11.06.2023
Official Website of Tata Steel: Link
Online Application Link: Apply Online
Official Notification: Download