TATA Steel Recruitment 2023: TATA Steel Long Products Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of a Diploma Engineer Trainee (DET).
TATA STEEL invites applications from young and energetic candidates for Diploma Engineer Trainee (DET) – 2022 & 2023 Batch. Location –Jharkhand.
Aligned with the long-term growth plan of Tata Steel Long Products, a 0.5 MTPA Combination Mill for the production of Special Bar Quality (SBQ) and Wire Rod (WR) is being set up at the JEMCO location. This is a world-class mill equipped with the latest technology in rolling.
Tata Steel Long Products Limited is looking for young and bright diploma holders in Mechanical / Electrical / Metallurgy/ Electronics/ Mechatronics to join as Diploma Engineer Trainees for this new mill. The selected candidates will undergo 12 months of training.
On successful completion of training, candidates will be placed in a suitable position with challenging assignments in the operation and maintenance of plant and equipment.
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of TATA STEEL –in detail below;
3 years full-time Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Metallurgy/ Electronics/ Mechatronics). Pass out of 2022 & appearing batch of 2023 will be eligible to apply.
Selected Candidates in the final year of their academic session leading to the award of a Diploma by July 2023 must submit the certificate of completion of the Diploma by 30th August 2023. Training & subsequent placement opportunities of those selected candidates who fail in their Diploma programme or are unable to produce the pass certificate by 30th August 2023, will be terminated.
Eligibility Criteria for TATA Steel Recruitment:
What are the eligibility criteria for the applications of TATA STEEL –in detail beow;
|Candidate Type||10th/ 12th (%)||Diploma (%)||Date of Birth|
|General Male/OBC||60%||60%||Between 01/01/1998 and 01/01/2005|
|Female/Transgender/PwD & SC/ST||50%||50%||Between 01/01/1995 and 01/01/2005|
Minimum Physical Standard:
- Height: 152 cm. (for girls 142 cm)
- Expansion of Chest: 5 cm 3. Weight: 45 (for girls 40kg) 4. Eyesight 6/6 both eyes with glasses 5. Power of glasses: ± 4.0 maximum 6. Colour vision: Normal
Domicile: Jharkhand Domicile Only
Duration of Training: 12 months
On successful completion of training, the selected candidates will be considered for placement in any location of Tata Steel Long Products Ltd. or any of its Group Companies or subsidiary companies.
Application Procedure for the recruitment of TATA STEEL:
How to apply for the recruitment of TATA Steel Long Products Limited –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of TATA STEEL: Link
- Secondly, click on the application link here: Click
- Thirdly, the above links are also available on TSLPL Intranet (https://intranet.tatasteellp.net/)
- and TSLPL Website (https://www.tatasteellp.com/).
- Fourthly, fill up the application details
- After that, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
Helpdesk – In case of any problem in filling up the form, send their query on [email protected] candidates are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment for TSLPL’ in the subject line
Selection Procedure & Other Guidelines:
What is the selection process for the engagement of TATA STEEL –in detail below;
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria would be invited for online test.
- Successful candidates of online test would be further subjected to personal interview and medical fitness.
- Candidates who are found ineligible as per laid down criteria, at any stage of the selection process will be immediately disqualified from further selection process.
- The candidature of all candidates will be provisional, and all the required documents will be checked at the time of Personal Interview.
- All candidates, who qualify in the written test and are permanent employees of any of the Tata Group company will need to bring their NOC at the time of interview, without which they will not be interviewed.
- The Qualifying Requirements & Age limit shall be reckoned as on 01st Jan ‘2023. 7. Travelling Expenses / DA shall not be given to candidates called for Personal Interview.
- TSLP reserves the right to cancel/ modify/ restrict/ enlarge/ alter the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof
- TSLP reserves the right to fill up all the vacancies advertised or part or cancel the entire recruitment process at any point of time during the recruitment process.
Important Dates & Links for TATA Steel Recruitment:
Last date of application: 15.03.2023
Official Website: Link
Official Notification: Download the PDF