UPSC JE Job Vacancy 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), invites online recruitment applications for the recruitment by selection to the following posts.
The name of the posts are –
- Air Worthiness Officer
- Air Safety Officer
- Livestock Officer
- Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics)
- Junior Scientific Officer (Biology)
- Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry)
- Junior Scientific Officer (Physics)
- Public Prosecutor
- Junior Translation Officer
- Assistant Engineer Grade-I
- Assistant Survey Officer
- Principal Officer (Engineering)
- Senior Lecturer (General Medicine)
- Senior Lecturer (General Surgery)
- Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases)
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC JE Job Vacancy:
What are the eligibility criteria for the applications of UPSC JE –in detail below;
A Candidate must be a citizen of India
What is the age limit for the applications of the UPSC JE –in detail below;
The age limit for the post has been given in the advertisement. For certain age concessions admissible to various categories please go through the instruction regarding Concessions & Relaxations. (Link Below)
What are the qualifications for the recruitment of UPSC JE –in detail below;
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for various posts. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. (Link Below).
Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of any bank or by using Visa/Master/Rupay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI payment.
No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of UPSC JE:
How to apply for the recruitment of UPSC Junior Engineer –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of UPSC: Link
- Secondly, click on ‘Online Recruitment Application’ (Link Below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- After that, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it.
Required Documents for UPSC JE Job Vacancy:
What are the documents required for the applications of UPSC JE –in detail below;
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
- Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement.
- Certificate(s) in the prescribed proforma from the Head(s) of Organization(s)/Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience Certificate should be issued in prescribed format relevant to the post. Experience certificate not in prescribed proforma but containing all the details as mentioned above would be considered on merits by the Commission.
- Unless specified otherwise, the prescribed closing date for receipt of Online Recruitment Application for the post is to be treated as crucial date.
- Certificate of Disability in prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of Medical Fitness. The Competent Authority to issue Certificate of Disability shall be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/ State Government may constitute Medical Board(s) consisting of at least three members out of which at least one shall be a specialist in the particular field for assessing Locomotor/ Cerebral / Visual / Hearing disability, as the case may be.
- Documentary support for any other claim(s) made.
Important Dates & Links for UPSC JE Job Vacancy:
Last date of application: 13.07.2023
Official Website of UPSC: Link
Application Link: Click Here
Official Notification: Download