WB Government Job DCPU: The Child Protection Department has issued a recruitment notification. In that case, the staff will be taken in various positions including data entry operator, and clerk. Get to know the details now so as not to miss such a golden job opportunity with a high monthly salary only with a high secondary pass qualification (12th Pass).
WB Government Job DCPU | Clerk, DEO, and other posts recruitment (12th Pass)
- Recruiting Agency: Social Welfare Department will recruit through District DM Office under the supervision of the West Bengal State Govt. In that case, the staff is being appointed in the Child Protection Department.
- Name of the post: Employees are being recruited for several types of posts at the same time.
Post-wise details are as follows.
- Position – Data Entry Operator
- Educational Qualification: To apply for the post of Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (ADEO) you need to have a minimum High School Pass from any recognized school board or organization.
In addition to this, one must have special knowledge and skills in computer work and must have work experience.
- Monthly Salary: The average monthly salary per employee post-recruitment starts from a minimum of Rs.11,916/- here.
- Post-Bench Clerk
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Higher Secondary Pass from any recognized school board or organization. Must have general computer knowledge.
- Monthly Salary: The minimum monthly average salary per employee after recruitment starts from Rs.13,500/- in this case.
- Post–Data Analyst
- Educational Qualification: Graduation from any recognized University. In that case, if you have passed graduation in computer application, you can apply here.
- Monthly Salary: In this case, the average monthly salary per employee after recruitment will be Rs.18,536/-.
- Post – DCPO
- Educational Qualification: If you want to apply for the post of DCPO or District Child Protection Officer, you must have passed graduation in the relevant field.
- Monthly Salary: The average monthly salary per employee upon recruitment here starts from a minimum of Rs.44,023/-.
Candidate Age Limit:
18 to 35 years for Data Analyst & Assistant cum Data Entry Operator (ADEO) posts, 21 to 40 years for Bench Clerk posts, and 18 to 45 years for DCPO posts.
Apply online. In that case, click on the link of the official online application for recruitment and fill up the online registration form with all your information.
Carry your valid and active mobile number and email id. Also keep your name, educational qualification, age, gender, address, cast status, etc.
If asked to upload a color passport-size photo, signature, etc. along with all the documents, they have to upload them one by one. Finally, click submit button and complete the application process and print out the application form and keep it with you.
Application Deadline: You can apply by June 02, 2023. In that case, the official recruitment notification and other links are given below.