WBPSC Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023: The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Translators in the Bengali, Nepali, and Santali languages. There are a total of 14 vacancies, of which 4 are unreserved, 3 are reserved for Scheduled Castes, 2 are reserved for Scheduled Tribes, and 5 are reserved for Other Backward Classes.
WBPSC Assistant Translator Recruitment 2023
Assistant Translator ( Bengali, Nepali & Santali)
As per Official
No. Of Vacancy
Permanent WB Govt Jobs
Any District Of West Bengal
Last Date To Apply
- Update Soon
Age Limit (As On 01/01/2023)
Lower Age Limit
Upper Age Limit
OBC-03 yrs, SC/ST-05 yrs
Application Fees of WBPSC Assistant Translator Recruitment
Online Debit/Credit Card/Internet Banking/
Salary ( Per Month)
- Update Soon
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any language from a recognized university.
- The candidate must be proficient in the language for which they are applying.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years on the last date of application.
How To Apply
- Apply online.
- First download the wbpsc assistant translator recruitment notification 2023 PDF from the below box and read it carefully.
- Go to the official website and log into your account.
- Application format with accurate details and upload documents.
- Payment process if required.
- Submit the wbpsc assistant translator application form.
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Short Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Apply||Link available on 30/09/2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|