WBPSC Recruitment 2023 (Notification): West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of the Director of Horticulture, the DEPARTMENT OF FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRIES & HORTICULTURE, GOVT. OF WEST BENGAL.
Online applications are hereby invited from Indian Citizens and others declared eligible by the Government of India for recruitment to the under-mentioned post which is temporary but likely to be permanent.
THE ABILITY TO READ, WRITE AND SPEAK IN BENGALI IS AN ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT BUT SUCH KNOWLEDGE IS NOT MANDATORY FOR CANDIDATES WHOSE MOTHER TONGUE IS NEPALI UNLESS SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED. SUCH ABILITY WILL BE TESTED AT THE TIME OF THE INTERVIEW.
The educational qualification for the applications of WBPSC –is in detail below;
- A first-class post-graduate Degree or second-class post-graduate degree with a first-class bachelor’s degree in Horticulture from a recognized University;
- Adequate administrative experience in Horticulture with proven management and administrative ability;
- Knowledge of Bengali spoken and written.
The age limit for the applications of WBPSC –is in detail below;
The age limit is not more than 55 years as of 01.01.2023.
What is the salary amount for the engagement of WBPSC –in detail below;
PAY LEVEL– 21 OF Rs. 1,23,100/-— Rs. 1,91,800/-AS PER WBS (ROPA) RULES, 2019
Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of WBPSC:
How to apply for the recruitment of West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of WBPSC: Link
- Secondly, click on ‘Registration’ (Application starts from 25 May 2023)
- Thirdly, do ‘Login’
- Fourthly, fill up the application details
- After that, pay the application fee
- Then, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
Important Dates & Links for WBPSC Recruitment:
Starting date of application: 25th May 2023
Last date of application: 15th June 2023
Official Website of WBPSC: Link
Official Notification: Download